Good Byes and letters

From: Rāzu of the sand

To: Kikyo Uzumaki

I got your message. I'm glad the leaf is fine with a new hokage, but I wanted to know what you thought of about my offer? Her eyes sparkling.

Kikyo smiled at the scoll in her hand. Her blue eyes looking over the words. 

When Jiraiya, Tsunade, Shizune, Tonton, Naruto, Sasuke, and Kikyo got home Tsunade went and did many things.
First was to promote Shikamaru to Chunin. Naruto had seemed happy at that, if not disappointed that she didn't make it. Kikyo smirked at that thought. My master plan is working! I planted the idea into her head!'she had thought.

Then Tsunade moved Orochimaru to his own high surveillance prison just for him. Kikyo had told Tsunade that he could come in use in the future, and Tsunade reluctantly agreed. Naruto was bugging Tsunade to listen to Kikyo for weeks till Tsunade broke. For Naruto's sake, or for Tsunade's sanity depends on who you asked.

Naruto went back to her jumpsuits. Kikyo and Sasuke on Naruto's request continued letting people believe what they wanted about Naruto.

From: Kikyo Uzumaki

To: Rāzu of the sand

I have thought about your offer. I need a bit more time. How's Gaara?

The last thing Tsunade did was Kikyo's eye surgery. They had come through the gates when she was tackled by Sakura. She had seen her coming from miles away. So it wasn't a surprise. What was a surprise was that Sakura nearly knocked her over with a hug.

"Sakura? What the?"

"I heard that lady Tsunade was coming back to the village! So I was thinking that when she comes I'll try and talk to her about my findings! I'll ask her to do the surgery!" Sakura was Yelling with excitement at the end.

Sakura kept rambling about medical equipment and procedures. What Kikyo got out of it was: she would have to get surgery to replace the eyes. Not only that, but a master at medical jutsu would have to do the procedure.

"That's great Sakura-chan, we got baa-chan here!" Naruto exclaimed, indicating the women. A fist crashed down on the crown of Naruto.

"I'm not old you brat!"

Sakura flushed at the realization that she had been talkin about someone in front of that person. Tsunade looked over Sakura, considering all she had heard. Tsunade nodded.

"Let's see what we can do. But first I need to check in with Sensei." Tsunade, Shizune, Tonton, and Jiraiya walked to the tower. Jiraiya waving the genin away.
"Well," Naruto started, "I want ramen!"

From: Rāzu of the sand

To: Kikyo Uzumaki

Gaara's fine. Though he is under stress as a prospect for Kazekage.

You totally should come! It will be what we already used to talk about! An adventure!
Tsunade had put her to sleep for the surgery. The eyes they had ended up using were from some random person, who thought it would be a good idea to try a jutsu without ninja training, they had died. The eyes happened to be the same shade of blue as her's, so it would be like nothing changed except for the fact she could see.
When Kikyo woke up there were bandages over her eyes. But even then the darkness was lighter, sunlight was coming through the bandages. 

Naruto had invited the sand siblings to come and be there when Kikyo took the bandages off. Rāzu leapt at the chance to see her sister in everything but blood. Temari and Kankuro didn't care, but Temari did want to see a certain lazy genius. Gaara was fine with going to see the red head, and to be there for the first time for her to see them outside of her head. Gaara was even looking forward to it.
The people who were in the room were team 7, Shikamaru, the sand siblings, and Tsunade. Tsunade grabbed Kikyo's hand gently. Guiding her to the bathroom, and the mirror there. Everyone has agreed that the first face Kikyo should see was her own. Everyone watched as Tsunade slowly unwound the bandages.