V. Decisions Written in Pencil

Beginne am Anfang

"Uh. I guess so P." I forced a smile at him making him beam at me.

"Great! I know you were not being serious about him. I have predicted that the two of you will not last. I was right. It's a good thing you end it sooner Vee before that nong fall for you even deeper." I am more interested to see this Pee fall off the ground instead.

"Uhuh."

"It looks like Nong Masa took the break up really well though. His aura this past few weeks was outright captivating! Damn it! I saw him playing the drums yesterday. I don't know he could play that instrument like a pro. He was so damn sexy!" When will this guy stop talking about that kid? He's annoyingly blunt to talk  about my ex boyfriend in front of me, like he is drooling over him.

"Uh. Sure P." I don't know what to tell him except to go and die.

The auditorium was already full with the freshies who will be representing their respective faculties for this year's University Star and Moon contest. The other moons and stars from the previous years were already assisting their nongs. But the person I was looking for was sitting in the corner, facing the wall and playing with a guitar. A few freshies eyed him longingly but the atmosphere around him seems to tell them that he doesn't want to interact with anyone but the wall and the guitar in his hands.

I smiled secretly remembering the old him. His old self used to be so friendly that he couldn't help but talk to anyone who approaches him. He would often be surrounded by people who gets attracted with his bright personality. I like this new version of him now though.

"Nong Masa!" P Art called out for him as soon as he sees the nong. The younger person turned hastily around us, looking rather bored. His reaction lighted a little when he saw it was P Art calling him. He gave a small smile to him and turned his whole body to face everyone else. His eyes lingered at me for a moment then darted back at P Art immediately.

"Sawadee P." He greeted him but skipped me. This kid's audacity is over the top! He doesn't recognized seniority at all. Yes, I'm his ex boyfriend  but he still needs to respect me. Especially in front of other people.

"It's nice to see you too Nong." I wasn't able to stop my mouth from giving him a sarcastic tone as I smirked down at him with my eyebrows raised. He stared back at me then smiled widely, I almost get blinded by it.

"Sawadee kaaa P Vee!" He greeted me in a very loud voice making the whole room turn to stare at us. This, I didn't expect.

"Whoa! P Vee and P Masa talking to each other again?"

"They're not dating again right? It can't be."

"It was only three weeks ago when they broke up."

"What a shame. They really look good together."

I feel my face heating up when I heard the people around us gossiping. They didn't even bother to lower their voices and consider that we are in the same room with them. Masa on the other hand looked at me smugly. There was no remorse on his face with the scandal he just brought upon us.

"Oi. Oi. Don't fight here ex lovers. We are here to encourage unity and friendship to the freshies." P Fon who is the University Star in my year came to greet us making Masahiro and me stopped glaring at each other.

The orientation began and me and the younger person spoke no more. He sits beside P Art while I was five chairs away from them. I saw P Art talking to him non stop while P Kris, the over all incharge of the event, welcomes the contestants.

I can't help myself to look at their direction from time to time. P Art was openly flirting with the younger person. Masa on the other hand looked bored and uninterested to whatever P Art was telling him.