Chapter 62: Wildflowers

*ELI'S POV*

Tent? Check. Blanket and pillows? Check. Flashlights? Check. Food and Drinks? Check. Clothes? Why bother? I'm just kidding. Check.

Alright, I think I've got everything. Time to go get my girl. Actually, she's the one coming to get me since I can't bring all these to her house with my bike. I pick up my phone and send Sam a quick text telling her I'm ready. She replies instantly and says she'll be here in five minutes.

I carry all my stuff, lock up, and wait for her on the curb with a stupid grin on my face. Finals are approaching and we've been stressed out a lot lately so I suggested going on a date. I still can't believe her parents agreed to let us go camping. Just the two of us. Obviously, I'm gonna make the most out of this trip.

I see Sam's car pull up and I quickly grab my things and put them in the backseat.

"Hey there, sexy lady." I say as I enter the passenger seat and lean in to kiss her.

"Someone's excited." She laughs and returns my kiss.

"You bet I am." I wink at her.

She shakes her head and starts to drive but I could see a hint of blush on her cheeks probably at the idea of what's going to happen.

I told her to drive us back to the field where we had our first unofficial date. It was the best place to go camping and stargazing. Not to mention, zero interruptions.

We made it there in no time and started trekking up to the field. I refused to let Sam carry anything else but our pillows and blanket. She protested of course, but I assured her I can handle the other stuff. Although, after ten minutes of trekking I kinda regretted that. Man, I am so out of shape. What happened? Oh right. I got shot.

Finally, we make it to the clearing.

"It's as beautiful as I remember." Sam says walking towards the middle just like last time.

"Yeah, it is." I smile, watching her.

"Stop looking at me and look at the wildflowers, Eli." She laughs, catching me just staring at her.

"You're my favourite wildflower." I say joining her in the middle of the field and picking her up making her scream in surprise. I spin us around a few times, marvelling at the sound of her laughter.

"I love you." I say putting her down and kissing her.

"I love you too." She smiles into my neck and places a kiss there. "Now, c'mon. Let's set up. I'm hungry."

We ended up eating lunch first then setting up the tent afterwards. We made it all cozy and fancy with fairy lights and all that jazz. We didn't stay there for too long though. We decided to trek down to a nearby hot spring I found at the other side of the field. I was so happy when I realized it was a hot spring and not just a lake. I get to see Sam in a bikini again and stare at her in all her glory without freezing to death.

Maybe it was the setting or the fact that we were alone but Sam was beginning to be more daring. She swayed her hips at me then turned around to walk backwards to the spring while maintaining eye contact. I think I visibly gulped when she motioned for me to join her with a finger.

Not wasting anytime, I swim towards her and pull her in an embrace, smashing my lips on hers. The electricity. The fire. Everything was coursing through my body lighting me up. I angle my head to deepen our kiss as Sam laces her arms around my neck pulling me closer. I trace my tongue along her bottom lip and she immediately grants me access. Our tongues battle for dominance. I hear her moan as I press my tongue on hers and I swear I would play that song all night.

My hands roam her body. Tracing the dip on her back, the curves on her waist, and the flesh on her ass. I moan as I give it a squeeze, feeling her muscles tense.

"I've always wanted to squeeze that ass." I say into the kiss.

"You can do more than squeeze it later." Sam moans as I move my lips to her neck. I trace along her collar, settling at the base of her neck where her sweet spot is. I nip on it gently then run my tongue over it doing it all over again until I see my mark. I pull back looking at it satisfied.

"My turn." Sam says and starts kissing my neck, moving just behind my ear. I moan as she finds my sensitive spot and starts sucking.

At the same time I move my hand between us, onto her stomach. I trace the outline of her abs and stop along the string of her bikini. I hook one finger under it and snap it back earning another moan from Sam.

I pull her back into a kiss but this time it was more heated. You can literally feel the want in the air. I grab her legs and wrap them around me, pulling her up so I was facing her chest. I run my tongue along the dip in the middle and feel Sam's hand clutching on my hair pulling my head to the side onto her breast. I take her nipple onto my mouth, sucking it through her bikini. The hardened bud peeking through making it easy to put between my teeth. I tease her nub as I move one hand to her other breast giving it attention.

Sam was a moaning mess. Grinding onto me as I worked on her nipples, the water lapping around us. I could feel my own arousal building just by the feeling of her core touching my stomach.

Suddenly, I stop my ministrations earning a groan from Sam.

"Let's go back to the tent." I tell her, my voice hoarse.

She nods at me, her eyes equally dark.

A/N: Y'all know what's coming next 😏