When Exile Isn't Enough

Words: 942

*body juice*
*torcher*
*attempted suiside*
*LANGUAGE!*
*PTSD*

Scenario: During Tommy’s exile Dream finds his secret room and blows everything up. But he doesn’t think that’s enough, so he takes it a step further. Technoblade and Philza find him afterwards.

Narrator POV

Technoblade walks through the snow holding a limp and very injured child.

Beside him stands an old man with huge black wings that could carry him across far lands. He studies the child's face carefully making sure he is still breathing.

The trio arrive at a little cottage in the middle of a tundra and they go inside. They take the injured kid to the bed upstairs and start to treat his wounds.

The bird man has to leave because he starts getting too emotional, leaving the half man, half pig to tend to his brother's wounds.

He starts bandaging his eyes first because they look the worst, as he does that he worries that he might never be able to see again. No, don’t think like that, he’ll be alright.

He finishes wrapping his eyes and moves down to his arms, with thick cuts lay in straight even lines.

The boy stirs as the last arm is getting cleaned and he tries looking around, but he sees nothing but black darkness.

“What? Where am I?” The boy speaks in a scared tone.

“Hey, Tommy don’t worry.” Technoblade says to his little brother.

“W-who is this?” Tommy stutters out.

“It’s me. “ He says, finishing his arms and moving to his legs. “It’s big brother blade.”

“Techno? Why are you in Logsteadshire?”

“We’re not, we’re in my house, far from your old home.”

“How did I get here?”

“I’ll answer that after you answer how you got all these cuts and bruises.” The Blade says looking sadly and the bruises that cover the entirety of his torso. “I need to know who to kill.”

“WhAt!?” Tommy says and moves forward but Techno pushes him back into the bed. “You’re not seriously considering killing someone who just put a few scratches on me?”

“Well I can’t consider it until I know who.” Techno lowers his voice and Philza Minecraft climbs the ladder. “Who. did. This.”

“D-Dream.” He says quietly. “Dream did this to me.”

Techno immediately gets up and leaves.

“T-Technoblade, don’t leave me alone!” He shouts.

“You’re not alone.” Phil pipes in.

“What the fawk?” Tommy jolts. “Who’s that?”

“It’s your dad.”

“Oh.” Tommy says sadly. “Hi Phil.” He says sarcastically.

“Low blow.” He scoots forward on the chair he sits on. “Now tell me, why did Dream do this.”

“Umm, I don’t really want to talk about it. “ Tommy says and fiddles with his fingers in his lap. “I don’t want to think about it.”

“Please, I need to know.”

Tommy sighs. “So I hid some things from Dream while I was exiled and…” He starts choking on his words. “And he blew up Logsteadshire, he destroyed every bit of my home, left me defenceless, he also forbade me from talking to anyone or going to the nether. But… He didn’t think that was a good enough punishment.

“So, he torchered me. He tore into my skin with a knife, cutting my eyes, my legs and beating me wherever his fist felt like landing. Then he left me there, half dead and crying.

"So I grabbed the bloodied knife he used and tried to finish what he started but alas, I fainted before I could finish. Then somehow I’m here now.”

“We were going to visit and we found you, we thought you had died.” Phil says, sitting beside his youngest son.

“I wish I was. “ Tommy mumbled, leaning against his father.

Techno burst through the doors enraged. He climbs the ladders with fury in his face.

“What? Did you find him?” Phil asks.

“Yeah, I sure did.” Techno says in a huff. “I told him I was looking for Tommy and you know what he said.”

“What?” Tommy asks, curious.

“He said you were dead.” Techno says and he swings his axe against the air in anger. “That son of a bitch.”

Tommy reaches his hand out which Techno places his own. “I’ll be alright. Now please, relax.”

Techno sits on the other side of Tommy, and places his head on his shoulders.

~One month later~

“Tommy are you ready?” Phil says, standing a few feet away from Tommy.

“Yes!” Tommy says, standing eagerly in the snow.

It’s been a month since everyone found out Tommy was dead, and Tommy himself couldn’t be happier.

He stands in front of Techno who is unwrapping the bandages from around his eyes. It’s the moment of truth, will he see, or will he be blind?

Techno takes off the last layer and Tommy squints through the bright light of the sun. He lets himself adjust in anticipated silence with only the wind to fill their ears. His eyes finally adjusted enough for him to open completely.

He looks forward and sees his father, standing there with open arms. He immediately runs to him and wraps his arms around him tightly, but keeping his eyes open to enjoy the scenery he’s only heard about but has been living in for weeks.

“I can see! I can see!” Tommy says and he starts to cry.

Techno, who isn’t much for showing affection, gives in and joins in on the hugging.

Then they start a tour to show him the place where he's been dying to see. Tommy watches everything as his family takes him home.

End

Author's Notes:
- Two stories in one day, wow, I sure do spoil you guys.
-❤