Goodbye

Words: 217

Scenario: Ghostbur...

Narrator POV

A long, never ending tunnel is quiet. All is heard is a faint sound of a train that will never come.

At this part of the tunnel is a station, where a little blue ghost sits and waits. He sits patiently on a bench looking down each side of the tunnel.

Ghostbur peers down at the picture he holds, it's of him and Friend taking shelter in Phil's house from the rain. He smiles remembering his sheep. Then his smile fades.

He puts the photo in his pocket and takes our some Blue. It lights up and drips with blue liquid. His smile returns and he sits up straighter.

He starts to sing quietly.

"I heard there was a special place... " He sings. "Where men could go to emancipate. "

A tear slides down his cheek and it burns him.

"The brutality and tyranny of their rulers. " More tears come. "Well this place is real, you needn't fret."

"With Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, fuck Eret." A sob chokes out of him. "A very big and not blown up L'manburg. "

"My L'manburg...
My L'manburg...
My L'manburg...
My L'manburg... "

The words echo down the tunnel forever unheard by anyone else.

"I wanna go home... "

End

In rememberence of Ghostbur, the happiest ghost of them all.