Toob

Words: 692

No warnings

Scenario: The Sleepy Bois Inc find Tubbo on the side of the highway, when they were on their way home.

Narrator POV

"Tommy stop, put those down! Techno put away the sword! Tommy stop grabbing more, you just ate. " Philza shouts to his sons. "Wilbur help me. "

Wilbur, who was reading in the front seat of their car, looked over at Phil when he hears his name.

He looks to the back seat to see, Tommy grabbing apples and chomping on them, one in each hand. Technoblade holds a sword with a deadly look on his face. He turns back to Phil and puts his earbuds in.

"I'm not dealing with this. " Wilbur says before exiting to his own little world.

"Will, why are you the only sane one? " Phil looks from Wilbur back to the road, but he sees something in the middle the highway.

He slams on the breaks and the small child curls in on himself. They screech to a halting stop, apples flying to the front along with a sword that barely misses Wilbur's head.

They stop only a few centimeters away from the brown hair boy with a stuffed bee and a yellow backpack.

Phil jumps out of the car, slightly dazed but alright. Wilbur whips his head around and glares at Techno. He shrugs, grabs his sword and leaves with Phil.

He was about to ask if Tommy was alright but he grabs a handful of apples and slides out of the car. Wilbur sighs and follows them.

Phil runs up to the kid in the road and bends down so they're eye to eye. "Are you alright? "

The child nods and holds out his stuffy. "Bee! " Phil chuckles.

"What's your name, little one? " Phil asks and ruffles his hair, and be feels horns hidden in his hair.

"Me Tubbo. " Tubbo says then smiles big.

Phil looks at Tubbo. He's about the same age as Tommy. His clothes are torn and he looks malnourished.

Tommy approaches and holds out an apple. "Want sum? "

Tubbo grabs the red apple and takes a bite. "Yum! "

"Where are your parents? "

"Daddy went there. " Tubbo points towards the horizon, down the highway.

"And your mommy? "

"What mommy? " Tubbo asks, confused.

"Why are you here? " Philza asks hoping his suspicions arn't true.

"Daddy gave this, then go. " He points to the yellow backpack.

Phil picks up the bee boy and looks to Will and Technoblade. Techno has a suspicious look on his face but says nothing.

They hear a little thump from beside them and they see Tommy plopped on the highway, holding his stomach.

"Oof." Tommy says. "Too many apples. "

"I literally told you to stop-" Phil uses his free hand to hold the arch of his nose.

"I'll take him. " Wilbur grabs Tubbo out of his dads arms.

Phil picks up Tommy and looks to Tubbo. He hesitates then makes his decision.

"Come on, back to the car. " Phil says. "Techno you're in front, Wilbur mind keeping an eye on the little ones? "

"Yeah, don't worry dad. "

When Phil turns to put Tommy in the back, Techno sticks his tongue out at Wilbur. Will gives him a look that say, 'I'll deal with you later. '

The ride was quiet to Philza's surprise. Techno falls asleep and Tommy teaches Tubbo words while Wilbur read.

An hour later when they pull into their driveway, the two children were asleep and Wilbur finished reading his book.

They shake Techno awake and grumbles into his room and lands face first into his bed. Wilbur and Philza take the boys inside. They put Tommy in his bed.

"What about him? " Will asks and gestures to Tubbo sleeping in Phil's arms.

"Umm, let's put him with Tommy. " They place Tubbo beside Tommy and they instantly cuddle together. Tommy holding his stuffed cow and Tubbo with his bee.

They both leave and Wilbur stops Phil from going in the living room.

"Go to bed, I'll watch over them. "

"Are you sure? " Phil asks concern.

"Yeah, go rest. "

Phil hugs Will and he goes to his room. Wilbur peeks into Tommy's room and smiles.

End