Sam Nook

Words: 1593

*PTSD*

Scenario: This is shortly after Dream was put in prison. Dream decided that he'd tell Awesamdude everything he'd done to Tommy. Sam is shocked by the things he heard so he wants to help Tommy through his trauma, but Tommy isn't budging. Sam finds an alternative way to reach him.

Narrator POV

"Hey Dream. " Awesamdude speaks through the speakers into Dream's cell. "If you confess, I might consider giving you closely monitored outside visits. " Sam waits for a response, but right before he's about to walk away.

"Fine." Dream says. "I'll tell you the things I've done to Tommy, but I'm not going in depth, too much work. "

"Good enough for me. " Sam says.

Dream tells Sam everything he's done to Tommy, from manipulating him to thinking no one wants him to the point of suicidal thoughts.

"I was going to kill Tubbo in front of Tommy to hopefully traumatize him enough to give in. " Dream sighs. "But you had to come and save them didn't you. "

"Yeah, yeah we did. " Sam says. "We had to save those CHILDREN from being murdered. And I won't let them get hurt , not again. " Sam then leaves Dream alone.

~

Tommy stands outside his house, staring into space. He doesn't notice Awesamdude walk behind him. Sam places his hand gently onto Tommy's shoulder, but immediately Tommy jumps away and turns around, dear in his eyes. Once he sees who it is, he relaxes.

"Hey Tommy. " Sam says kindly.

"What do you want? " Tommy says and turns away.

Sam walks around to face him again, but Tommy just glares at him. "Umm, I just wanted to know if you wanted to talk? "

"About what? "

"Well, Dream and me have been talking and he's mentioned a bunch of things he's done, specifically about you. " Sam tilts his head and looks him in the eyes but Tommy avoids them. "And I wanted to know if you wanted to talk about them. "

"I don't know what you're talking about. " Tommy turns and walks towards L'manberg.

Sam follows. "He's done some horrible things to you, it's not good to bottle them up inside. "

Panic fills Tommy's face as he realizes that Sam does know but Tommy looks straight ahead, determined not to let Sam know anything.

"I need to meet T-Tubbo, so goodbye. " He winces at his stutter and jogs away, leaving Sam behind.

"What am I gonna do with him. " Sam whispers. "He needs help, but I don't know how. "

~

For the next few days, anytime Tommy saw Awesamdude he would drop whatever he was doing and run in the opposite direction.

"Tommy? Where are you going? " Tubbo once asked as Tommy, who started walking in the opposite direction they were going.

"I have a, uhh, a thing. To do. Right now. " He kept looking back at Sam who was walking towards them on the prime path. "See you later! " Then he ran off.

"Dang it. " Sam said and stopped where he stood.

"What's your with you, Sam? " Tubbo asked.

"Just trying to talk to Tommy. " Sam said and looked off st the running boy. "I really need to speak with him. "