Freedom

Words: 921

*LANGUAGE! *
*Body juice*

Scenario: When Dream kills Tommy in prison, after two days he revives him. When Awesamdude comes to feed Dream, he finds his son.

Narrator POV

Tommy opens his eyes and sees Dream close to his face with a busted lip and his orange jumpsuit is ripped slightly. He also has a bloody bandage on his neck.

"AHH!" Tommy screams and crawls away from Dream's creepy smile. "What the hell is happening!? "

"Welcome back to the land of the living, Tommy. " Dream says and outstretches his hand to help him up.

Tommy slaps his hand away and gets up on his own. Once he's up, he gets really dizzy and has to hold the wall for support. His fingers scrape against the familiar, yet foreign material and he looks at it carefully.

He looks at everything like it's been an eternity since he's seen it. Like an old man returning to his childhood home.

Dream notices how he's looking at everything and snaps his fingers in front of Tommy's face. He glares at Dream.

"How are you feeling, Tommy? " Dream asks curiously.

Tommy hesitates. "I feel... Angry. "

When Dream looks at his confused he continues. "You seriously killed me?! Like come on, that was completely unnecessary! "

Dream smiles. "I had to make a point, you didn't believe I could revive people, so I killed you to revive you. "

"You... Killed me... To make a point? " Tommy balls his hands into fists. "Fine, so you had to kill me, but why did you wait so long to bring me back? "

"Well it wasn't that long, I just wanted to give you a little taste of death, so you could tell me about it. "

" 'Not that long'! " Tommy says sarcastically. "You left me with them, for a month! "

"A month? "

"Oh my god, Tubbo! Is he alright? " Tommy puts his hand to his forehead and looks off into space. "And Sam and everyone else. What happened since I was gone? " He looks at Dream expectantly.

"Tommy... " Dream says slowly. "It's been two days."

Tommy stares at Dream's face blankly. "What? "

"It's been two days since I killed you. Why do you think it's been a month? "

"B-because it has been a month? " Tommy stutters. "Shlatt told us we s-should keep track of the days. "

"Shlatt? You talked to JShlatt? And Wilbur? "

"I really don't want to talk about it. I just want to leave. "

"But-" Dream starts.

"No, shut up. " Tommy cuts him off. "Since it's been 'two days' as you've said, then my week is over and I can no longer be held here. "

"Everyone thinks you're dead Tommy. No one can get you out because no one knows you're here. "

"Wha? " Tommy says. "Where's Sam? "

As if on cue, Awesamdude lifts the barrier in the cell and the lava starts to flow down. Both Tommy and Dream are behind the barrier and the lava reaches the moat.

Sam steps on the platform holding a box of potatoes on his hip and with his other hand he types in commands in chat to control the prison.

The bridge starts to move and Tommy leans a against the barrier, he was about to scream for Sam, but Dream wraps his arm around his throat tightly.

The bridge arrives and Sam looks up from the chat box. He drop the box on the obsidian cell and the potatoes roll away.

"T-Tommy? "

Then he realizes that his son is in danger, so he takes out his sword and lowers the netherrite blocks. When Sam takes a step closer Dream tightens his grip and Tommy struggles to breathe. Sam immediately stops.

"Dream, let go of him. " Sam says in a deadly tone that only a father would know.

"How 'bout you let me go and I won't kill him... Again. "

"You'll die before you get the chance. "

Dream chuckes sarcastically. "How could you possibly do that. I obviously can kill him in less then a second. "

"When I beat you yesterday as punishment, you failed to notice me put that microchip in your neck. "

Dream uses his free hand to touch the bandage on his neck.

"With a simple press of a button, your head will no longer be connected to your body. "

"I'll still be able to kill him, and then I'll be dead and I won't be able to revive him. "

"Only one way to find out. " Sam's finger hovers over the button.

Dream hesitates, thinking of any possibility where he lives and escapes. I could get Ranboo over here, no that would take too much time. I could call in that favor from Technoblade, no he might ignore me out of spite. He let's go of Tommy.

"Good choice. " Sam says.

Tommy gasps, runs behind Awesamdude and hides behind him, holding his neck. Sam lifts the barrier and they cross the lava lake. Sam lowers the lava and watches Dream carefully. Once it falls completely, he looks at Tommy, who's shaking slightly.

Without saying anything, Sam hugs Tommy. He returns the hug and buries his face in his neck. After the hug that lasted over five minutes, Sam releases but keeps his hand on Tommy's shoulders.

"How... How are you alive? " Sam asks.

Tommy explains what happened in the cell two days ago and what happened today.

"Are you hurt in any way? "

"No." Tommy says. "Hey Sam? "

"Yeah? "

"Can we go please? "

"Yeah, let's go. "