Chapter 14 - Do I Love Him?

Hey Guys,

I'm sorry for updating this weeks later. I had originally planned to update all during Christmas break but University had other plans for me. This is my last semester right now, 8 more weeks for me to go. I'm almost there! So that means Many More chapters will come after or before May 15th. Just bare with me please.

Sorry for the wait again guys.

Kaylee:

There’s so much going through my mind. I have Thor on one end asking me to eat the fruit and Frig on the other end telling me not to if I don’t truly love him. But wait… do I love him? I have feelings for him, I know that I care about him but I’m NOT SURE that I am IN LOVE with him.

Plus, this is Thor, God of lightning and thunder, who has admittedly slept with countless Goddesses or Asgardians or whatever you call them around here. I’m a human girl who has never been in love, heck I’ve never been in a physical fight with anyone. And if Sif is an example of what these women are like I’d hate to have my first fist fight with them.

Renee threw a grape at me.

I glared at her, “What?”

“You’ll think yourself into a coma, get up and eat something will you.”

I growled and took a bite out of an apple.

“What’s bothering you anyway?” she threw a grape into her mouth.

“Everything,” I exhaled, “why aren’t you more worried?”

“Why should I be worried,” she shrugged, “Am I scared? Hell yes! But I refuse to sit around and pout.”

“What, so you’d rather eat everything in sight?”

“You have your ways and I have mine.” She smirked at me. “Why didn’t you go with Thor when he came to you earlier?”

“I couldn’t.” I shook my head, “I just need some time to process what Frig told me today.”

“What did she say?”

“Basically, I shouldn’t stay with Thor if I don’t love him.”

“Do you?” she gaped at me as she stuffed her mouth.

“I really, really don’t know.”

She shrugged, “But you care for him right?”

“Of course.” I paced around the room, “But I’ve never been in a position like this before, how can I make a decision?”

“I have no clue babes.”

“Well, do you know what you’re going to do about Loki?”

“Not really,” she rolled her eyes, “but the next time I see him, I have some questions I’m gonna ask him.”

“Like what?”

“Not exactly sure,” she pursed her lips, “but I know I’m gonna tell him off... Again.”

I laughed, “Okay. Are you sure he isn’t trying to hurt you though?”

“Yea, I don’t think he wants to.”

“You should still be careful.” I sighed, “I think I’m gonna go for a walk, are you coming?”

She nodded and got up and put the fruit bowl on the dresser.

……………………………………..

William:

Sif and I were in the garden sitting on the grass and watching the stars. I couldn’t remember ever being this relaxed around anyone other than Kaylee. We’ve known each other since before either of us could remember, so she was like family.