Intro

The Scene shows the TV being turned on and shows the Nowhere reporter.

Nowhere Reporter: We interrupted this program to bring you ... Courage the Cowardly Dog  show!!

He pulled down the screen to show Courage waving to the audience and right beside him was the logo and the scene changed to see Courage looking around and saw a shadow monster , Courage sees him and ran away screaming . 

Nowhere Reporter: abandoned as a pup he was found by Muriel who lives in the middle of nowhere who lives with her husband: Eustace Bagge!

The screen changed to different villains such as : Katz, Cajun Fox, Queen of the Black Puddle, LeQuack, Weremole, Space Chicken.

Nowhere Reporter: But, Creepy stuff happens in Nowhere its up to Courage to save his family! But he's not alone!

The screen changed from Courage picking up Muriel and Eustace then running away to ten shadow figures  standing in  front of the farmhouse and Courage along with Eustace and Muriel in a fighting pose looking determined and getting ready to attack the villains.

The Narrator : These ten mysterious strangers are known as The Royal Woods most famous group of Superheroes: The L-Squad!  Amazon Warrior the giant hero!

Amazon Warrior grew 50 ft and taking down the Kangaroo Monster. 

The Narrator : Lady Echo the sonic hero!

It shown Lady Echo taking down Eliza and Elisa Stitch with a sonic scream.

The Narrator: Demon Rocker the Underworld Hero!

Demon Rocker wrapped her chains around the Queen of the Black Puddle and attacked her with a flame fist.

The Narrator: Elastic Hyena the Elasticty Jester hero!

Elastic Hyena formed her hands into mallets and smashed Fusilli and used him as a puppet.

The Narrator: Red Alpha the Wild hero! 

Red Alpha transformed into her werewolf form and attacked Mad Dog.

The Narrator: Sky Burst the Energy maniplator hero!

Sky Burst formed a baseball bat made out of energy and knocked out Katz with it.

The Narrator: Dark Witch the witch hero!

Dark Witch cast a spell to the Windmill Vandals and sending them back to where they came from and never returned.

The Narrator: Morph Stone the Earth hero!

Morph Stone commanded the animals to attack the Cruel Veterinarian and created a earthquake.

The Narrator: Crystal Queen the Crystal hero!

Crystal Queen trapped Cajun Fox with her crystals and even smashed him with a crystal hammer.

The Narrator : And Finally Professor Shock the genius hero!

Professor Shock had her usual deadpan look and sent a electical shock towards LeQuack shocking the evil duck.

The Narrator: and together they are the defenders of Justice and aid Courage to protect his new home.

The Tv was shut off revealing Courage, Eustace and Muriel watching tv.

Eustace : Stupid Dog you and your friends make me look bad!

Eustace pulled his Green mask and scaring Courage but, Eustace's shoulder was tapped and the grumpy farmer turned around to see ten figures with scary masks making Eustace screamed in fear and running away. The masks was taking off reveling to be the L-Squad and  them along with Courage looking at the camera winking.