"Park Jimin." It was Jungkook, speaking up for the first time since he got there, that was about half an hour ago," My bestfriend since elementary. His father worked as your assistant for seventeen years before you decided to execute him for mixing up your accounts."

Jaesung cocked a brow and leaned back on his swivel chair, eyes boring into the boy's defiant ones.

"Anyone who betrays the mafia, pays his dues and pays them well." He said as if reciting a biblical scripture before breaking into a small laugh, drumming the table with his nails," and that's what i expect you to do when you find out who was behind this attack. Provided... you can actually catch them in the first place."

"Sir, we're on it. We have already begun sifting through the cctvs and hacked into the police's recent call logs to get to the informer's details," Namjoon informed him, his voice shaking just a little,"and we've also sent some men to help keep Seokjin safe while h-he's in prison."

Jaesung hummed but still looked unimpressed.

"If i were you I'd begin looking from the inside first," he tsked," it's always someone from the inside."

"You know, that's the thing," Jungkook interrupted, voice cold as he clenched his jaw," You're not us. Unlike you, I will place trust on my men first."

Jaesung raised his brows and scowled at him, wanting to say something but composed himself, exhaling dutifully.

"Well then what are you doing here? don't waste my time and get out already," he rolled his eyes but spoke up again when they got up to leave.

"Not you," he said, signalling at his son, "you wait."

________________________________________

Namjoon was standing in the lobby by the reception, waiting for his young boss to arrive so they could leave and go home already.

Time and again he raised his wrist to glance at his watch, watching the minutes pass by but there was no news from the younger, which meant he was still very much stuck in his father's cabin.

He often sympathized with Jungkook, knowing how much of a prick his dad could be. But then again, Jungkook was known to turn a deaf ear to useless things the man had to say. Yet still he felt bad.

The boy had afterall lost so much within a day and poor guy didn't even have the least idea about it while it happened.

One thought led to another and the older ravenette found himself thinking about his boyfriend, who got inevitably tangled in a mess he shouldn't even have been a part of. Namjoon closed his eyes and tried not to think about it, but his mind kept going there.

His beautiful man, stuck behind those murky prison cells, surrounded by people who have done way worse things to be there. Even though the oldest had spent his entire life alongside the evildoers not once had he done anything to be classified as one himself. Well, not really.

Seokjin was simply Jungkook's caretaker. The one who fed him and sat him when no one else was at home (that was pretty much always). He practically raised the boy, alone at that, until the other members of Jungkook's special little group began filling in.With Jimin as his only friend in 3rd grade, to Namjoon and Hoseok joining as his weaponry advisors at the age of 15 and last being Yoongi, who was appointed merely 3 years ago when Jungkook took over the mafia.