Eliminate, to Reawaken

Start from the beginning

"Hyung...." Jungkook softened, his deep cadence reverberating throughout the room.

Yoongi narrowed his eyes at him, crossing his arms against his chest as he tilted his head slightly "what did you do kid? If it weren't for how worried I am with regards to Jimin, I'd have been sleeping. But you guys matter more to me than sleep so-

Yoongi's words caught in his throat as Jungkook pulled him into a tight yet warm embrace, one enveloped in utter affection it had Yoongi caught off guard as he remained frozen in his spot.

"I'm sorry, hyung...." Jungkook whispered, his hand rubbing along the small expanse of Yoongi's back "it must've been hard..."

Yoongi slowly wrapped his hands around Jungkooks back, his frail fingers gripping the younger's shirt "um... I'm not sure what you're apologising for but, you know I'd forgive you either way stupid. And what's with your sudden affection? Is someone gunna die or something?"

Jungkook remained silent, pulling away as he attempted a smile. Yoongi merely looked up at him, the look in Jungkooks eyes making him question everything.

"Jungkook, what's going on?" Yoongi whispered after taking a quick glance at everyone, whom were currently seated around Jimins bed as they conversed lightly amongst themselves, feigning their eavesdropping on Jungkook and Yoongi's conversation.

"Did hoseok hyung say anything to you?" Jungkook asked hesitantly, unsure as to how much Yoongi knew.

"What do you mean?..."

Jungkook bit his lip. Judging by Yoongi's apparent calmness, he figured Yoongi hadn't actually been informed of anything as of yet, including the existence of his father.

"Hhh.... it's not my place to tell you, hyung. I've to be somewhere right now but when I get back, I'll assume that hoseok hyung has told you everything"

"Hobi, there's something you haven't told me?" Yoongi inquired his husband. Who turned to look at him with a confused expression.

"What haven't I told you?" Hoseok got up from his seat and walked towards Yoongi, pulling the much shorter male to his body and wrapping his arms around his petite waist "you know I tell you everything baby. Why would I keep anything from you?"

"I dunno.... kook just said you'll tell me everything. I'm not sure what that's suppose to mean..." Yoongi rest his head on hoseoks chest, enjoying the light caress of his husbands fingers gliding through his dark tresses.

Namjoon walked towards Jungkook after placing a tender kiss on Jins forehead, standing in front of the younger as he directed his words towards Jungkook alone "Jungkook, I haven't actually told hoseok about what happened or what we found out. I didn't get a chance to because of the abruptness of everything but... I figured Moon and I would spare hoseok the difficulty of delivering such news to Yoongi and do it ourselves.

Although hoseok does have a tendency and need to inform Yoongi of such situations himself, seen as he's not only his husband but caretaker too. We'll discuss it while you're gone, so don't overthink anything. Your guards are stationed outside the door, and none of us will be leaving Jimins side so you can rest assured"

Jungkook sighed, nodding his head nonetheless as his focus remained on Jimins lithe form. He looked absolutely mesmerising.