Lost a bet~

Smut duh :)
Idea from @PugWolfUwU
———————————————————————————————————————————————
"Put it on!" Sapnap shouted at George, throwing a bag at him.  George caught the bag and jolted his head back. He glanced at Dream then back at Sapnap.

"I hate you." George said turning around and walking up the stairs and into the bathroom.  And threw the bag on the floor.

"This is fucking stupid!" He said bending over and grabbing the maid dress out of the bag. He cringed at the image of him wearing it.

With Dream and Sapnap ;)

"CAN YOU HURRY UP!?" Sapnap shouted at the bottom of the stairs.

"HOLD UP!" George shouted back.

"Give him a minute, damn are you that desperate?" Dream said laughing. Sapnap turned to the couch and stared at him.

"No, I just want to see you if you guys will finally see it." He said with a smile. Dream looked at him confused. Sapnap just kept smiling walking back to the living room. What he meant by "finally see it" was pretty obvious. Sapnap knows Dream likes George and ever since he found out he's been studying George's moves and well it was pretty damn obvious that he liked him too. George would always get flustered around Dream, he would blush at the simplest things Dream did, they would constantly stare at each other in the eyes as if they were begging to each other.

As he sat back down, George shouted from the top of the stairs.

"You happy?" George said standing in front of the railing, throwing his hands up. Dream and Sapnap snapped their heads up. Sapnap smiled as his attention was brought back to Dream. He was blushing like crazy and his eyes were half wide.

"Well you have to come down here." Sapnap said. George rolled his eyes as he turned to the steps and made his way down. He kept his hands on the sides of the skirt, constantly pulling it down as the dress was WAY too short for his liking, it was so short that the bottom of his boxers were showing. (Wait how do I explain this pose shit ;-;) he kept his hands on the skirt as he walking to the middle of the living room and faced his knees toward each other and placed one of his legs slightly in front of the other. He blushed madly.

Sapnap took a picture resulting in George planting his face in his hands.  It was silent. No talking, no movement, just the sound of each one breathing.

"You've had your fun can I take it off?" George mumbled into his hands.

"No I said if you lost you had to wear til 12:00 am it's currently 11:30 pm." Sapnap said. George sighed, he peaked his eye through his fingers to look at Dream who literally had drool coming down the side of his mouth.

"Dream buddy you good?" Sapnap said placing a hand on his shoulder. Dream snapped and said.

"Yeah I'm good sorry uh George you look great."

Sapnap bursted into laughter.  George whimpered quietly which clearly wasn't quiet enough as Dream responded.

"Wha- did you just whim-whimper?"

George ps eyes went wide.

"N-no!"

"Ok ok I'm gonna go, you two have fun. I'll be at Karl's." He said getting up. As he walked out the door he shouted,

"MAKE SURE GEORGE CAN STILL WALK TOMORROW!!!" Then slammed the door making George jump. 

The two didn't move for minutes. Pure silence amongst them, that was until Dream spoke.