"What's wrong..!?" Momaru, squeaked out, holding her kunai ready.

"The cloaked bad guys..! They'll be here any moment..! We can't afford to fight them! I'll have to distract them somehow.. But when I do, I want you to run as soon as I have all their attention!"

"B-BUT! Takeo! You can't do that! What if the same thing happens to you like, Papa! I c-can't.." Tears were threatening to fall jas she mentioned Papa. Placing a hand on her little sister's head, she leaned down to bump heads with hers.

"Then we're just going to have to find out tomorrow, aren't we?" Takeo grinned, then she flicked her finger on her nose, shocking the little girl.

"Now go! Pack the important things and hide!" Momaru nodded with a determined expression and rushed off to collect the food and clothes.

Takeo rushed over and put out the fire as best as she could. Grabbing her own kunai she saw the glimpse of the pendent hang loosely from the bag. Running towards it she grabbed it and shoved it in her pocket along with her own photo of the family.

Using her Senken-ai for one more time, she saw that they were coming out in just 4 seconds! Glancing to her little sister, she knew she had seen it too.

Using the Senken puts a strain on their brain and mind, so they tested it out and saw that they could only use it twice. And since they both had used it twice, they can no longer use it for the rest of the day.

Quickly sliding behind a boulder, she peeked around to see about seven cloaked men wander out into the open space. All of them obviously annoyed at eachother and are at their limit with eachother as she noticed them snap at eachother one every few seconds. But that snapping soon stopped as they all noticed a fire put out recently.

"Do you think it's one of those Senken Users that escaped?"

"Has to be, not many villages are close to the this area except the Sand and Leaf.. It's more like the border line."

"Ah! Look it's the Majutsu crest! And it seems t be a child's size as well!" One of the Cloaked men picked up one of the sister's jackets that was behind a tree close to the river.

"Ack!.. Really, Momaru..?" Takeo whispered annoyed at herself.

"Heh! Won't be a problem then if their just kids." One of them laughed.

"Don't get cocky! They might have already awakened their Senken-ai!"

"Oh Shut up! Your such a mood kill!"

"Then don't think this is a game!"

"How about you don't be such a serious asshole and then we'll think about how I should act!"

"You really want to act childish here!?"

"You..!"

The two arguing cloaked men started tussling with eachother, knocking over the burnt sticks and edged closer to a tree not too far from Momaru. The little girl was shaking violently as she stared at the men in black robes. They're angry shouts echoing around the space. Their feet shuffling towards the tree surprising Momaru, as she let out a little yelp. Takeo almost felt like suffocating.

All the men stopped instantly what they were doing.

"Did ya hear that fellas?"

"Ya, I think so.."

"Do you think it's one of those runners?"

"Should be.."

One of the men walking towards the tree that hid her sister, but to Takeo it was in slow motion, almost making her watch this against her will, her eyes never leaving her sister's. But she knew it was time. Giving her beloved sister a small smile, she got up and raced into the clear space.