Chapter 26

We got home. Ross forcefully pulled me inside the house and to our room. He threw me in the bed as he kept pacing back and forth. I just sat at the foot of the bed as he had a mad look on his face mumbling things to himself.
"Ross I'm sorry, please stop being mad" I politely say.
He stops his pacing and looks at me.
"You could've gotten killed Laura, killed!" He shouts making me jump a bit.
"Well I'm not dead now" I reply. "So stop being mad at me" I plea.
He just sighs and goes back to pacing.
"You could've died Laura, there would be nothing worth for me to live" he mumbles.
"W-What are you talking about?" I asked confused.
He looks at me again.
"I have no family members, no friends, nothing. All I have is you" he starts. "But if you got shot and... died, I'd never forgive myself" he adds.
This brought tears to my eyes. I never knew I had this huge impact on him.
He starts laughing but not in a funny way, more in a sarcastic sort of way.
"I'd literately kill myself if you'd die" he adds on.
I couldn't take it anymore and wrap my arms from behind him. He faced the wall having his right forearm against the wall holding him up as he leaned against it. I made his shirt wet from my tears spilling out of my eyes. I kept burying my face into his back kissing his back one in a while letting him know that I'm here and that I love him a lot.
"I'm never gonna leave you Ross, not for a long time anyways" I comfort him.
"So? You're still gonna leave me" he replies.
"Because I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die in old age with my #1 guy" I say with a smile appearing on my face.
"I'm just afraid to lose you" he admits.
"Well stop it because I'm all yours" I remind him.
He turns around and looks down at me.
"Love me always?" He questions.
I smile. "Always" I just say.
I pin him on the wall and roughly kiss him. He responds quickly making us turn so I'm pressed against the wall. He intertwines our hands together having our fingers laced. He presses them on the wall over my head. His lips soon start trailing down my face. To my lips, to chin, to jawline and finally to my neck. He starts sucking on my sweet spot making me moan a deep throaty moan.
"You're so beautiful Laur" he says against my soft skin.
Everything went by quickly but sensationally. From wall to bed in just seconds, showing our love to each other once again.

. . .

Our sweaty exhausted bodies lay next to each other on the bed. Ross pulls the sheets over us just so my breast were covered. Ross lays on his side with his hand at the side of his head holding his weight up. His other hand was playing with my hair making me a bit more tired.
I yawned. "Babe" I call.
"Yes baby?" He ask.
"What's gonna happen to Greg?"
Ross sighs and looks at me.
"He's probably gonna go to jail" he responds.
I sigh. "I was afraid of that" I confess.
"Why? Didn't you say he cheated on you?" He ask.
I nod. "Yeah but when we met at his house he was just... different, but the same as last time"
"Do... Do you have feelings for him?.." He trails.
"No! Never, not gonna happen. I have you anyways handsome" I smile while laying on my side just like Ross is doing.
I start making small circles on his chest having a small smile on his face. He looked so cute.
Soon I start yawning again, and my eyes start getting heavy.
"Baby go to sleep. You look tired and you did have a long day" he informs me.
I yawn shutting my eyes for a few seconds nodding my head. Soon I feel Ross's lips on my forehead.
"Goodnight gorgeous, I love you" Ross says before wrapping his arms around me.
I shuffle a bit to look at him.
"I love you too" "goodnight" I say back.