Day one

Just telling you now, these chapters are gonna be short

3rd POV:

        "Well, get out. You have 7 days to run or hide starting now." Dream unlocked the door and opened it. George dashed out of the mansion. He ran as far as he can go before his legs started to give up under him, but he pushed them to keep going for the sake of him and his friends.

          George quickly was found in a store, looking at things to buy, more of a survival kit. Dream was only gonna give him a 30 minute head start before he came looking for George.

          George payed for his stuff quickly and started to run until he got out a rent bike. He rode it all the way to downtown. George looked around, hoping for a little shelter for the night. He caught a glimpse of a man sitting down on a bench. He lowered his magazine and then realized it was Dream.

           George started to pedal as fast as he could. He was quite fast. He turned down the street and quickly got off the bike and went into something Dream would less expect. A barber shop.

           "Hello! Can I get a trim.." George was starting to grow a mullet since he couldn't go to a barber till now. "Sure!" The barber man put him in the chair and started to trim. He looked a bit different after it, it'll be hard for Dream to find him now.

            George decided he would to a homeless shelter instead of roaming the streets and having a chance at being caught.

George's POV:

             I walked in and looked around, I saw a beautiful girl, her hair reached about hip length, she had tiny brown curls in her hair. She walked so gracefully. I noticed I was staring for a while cause she was looking over. "Hi!"

            I blushed at her, maybe once the week is done we can get closer. "Hi! I'm George and I'm just staying here for 7 days since I have no home for a bit.." she gave an apologetic look and then smiled.

          "It's okay! We have a lot of space here. Oh, I'm Lizzy by the way. Lizzy Rose." Lizzy Rose.. what a beautiful name. I could tell she was studying my features.

3rd POV it's night btw:

              George looked cautiously around, trying to see if Dream was in sight. "Are you okay? You look pale and scared." Lizzy took a seat next to George and caressed his hand with his thumb. "Yeah.. just paranoid." George chuckled.

               He made eye contact with her, she went and hugged him. "You will be safe with us." She smiled at him and patted his shoulder. "Yeah, hopefully." George mumbled.

          "Pardon? Did you say something?" Lizzy moved closer to him. "Nothing!" George tried to cover that up quickly.

Yeah, short chapter. I probably will be doing a lot of updates today? Maybeeee. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I love you all so much mwa mwa mwa! Eat and hydrate! 👹👹

Wise words: "Never be ashamed of what makes you, you." -BadBoyHalo