13 BREAK UP

It's about 7pm when Anu is done with shooting the day. She is rushing  home walking.

When she is almost nearer, she heard someone playing guitar and humming distantly in the near by children's park. Old people and children generally spend time there.

Anu curiously reached there and noticed Rishi, sitting there, eyes closed. He isn't even aware of fact that people formed a crowd around him.

"Wonderful! " An old man said promptly. Others agreed.

"Yes! One more bro! " Children cheered up.

"Who are you? New here? You sing well boy! Are you singer?" Somebody enquired.

"Yes, came a week ago. I sing sometimes. I work in office. " Rishi quickly said.

Anu left the place but she noticed his teary eyes. She didn't feel like interrupting his peace.

.................................

It's also Saturday and Anu is Soo tired the day that she woke up hungry at 10pm. She placed online order for food in the night that arrived 10:30pm the same day.

The door bell rang and Anu took the parcel from delivery boy.

"Can I have some water? " He said. He has a water bottle in his hand.

Anu looked around for a moment.

She took the bottle from him, and came out with extra glass of water too.

"Thanks also for not presuming me a thief Anu! " He laughed.

Before she wondered he took off his helmet to drink water.

" Raghu..! " Anu exclaimed.

One of the main leads in their serial. A 23 year handsome and talented actor who is recently coming into limelight.

"Yeah director! " He smiled.

"Part time or love for bike rides? " Anu asked.

" Once struggle for money! Now for extra savings and fun. See you day after tomorrow in shoot director. " He smiled.

She smiled back remembering the days she worked as waitress and tutor as part-time.

..................

After like a week when Anu is returning from shoot, she saw someone getting out of car from distance. She realized it's Rishi as she moved closer.

"Any problem Rishi? " She asked.

He looked surprised at the sudden encounter.

"Should walk now! " He smiled pointing at punctured tire.

As they started walking together on foot path, it reminded Anu of her birthday.

"So, how is life going? " Anu broke the silence.

"Good!" He smiled.

But it's clear in his eyes that he isn't happy.

"How is Anjali? " Anu asked.

Rishi frowned and walked silently.

"How is the environment there? " He skipped about Anjali.

"Good, I feel life in it! " Anu sounded happy and satisfied.

Rishi smiled.

Anu understood Rishi and Anjali aren't together at all.

And they didn't talk anything much.

"Bye, " Rishi waved his hand as they reached.

Anu felt like she just talked with a stranger. Rishi isn't jovial like before. She wondered if he doesn't like talking to her.