Oh, he was torturing himself. The tragedy!

His mind had not yet reacted before his body did. He hugged the slender body tightly and kissed her crimson lips. Fortunately, there was still a thread of rationality in his mind and he did not kiss her deeply. It would be hard for him to end it there. As such, he spread open his arms and laid down. Then, he pushed Mo Xuetong to the side and said seriously, "Stay far away from me. It's not comfortable here!"

It was a large bed. How could it not be comfortable for two people to sleep on it? Mo Xuetong was speechless, especially when she saw the faint flush on his handsome face as he pretended to be serious. As such, she did what he asked and scooted to the side.

Yet, before she could turn around, the large hand stretched out again and pulled her into his embrace. She could feel his urgent breathing. Mo Xuetong felt shy and also warm in her heart. He still cared about her. He had said he would not force her and he did not. However, she did not dare to move around lest she really aggravated him.

After a long while, his heated body started to cool down.

The two of them laid down, hugging each other. They were silent. The wind blew through the half-shut curtains. The beautiful girl and handsome young man on the bed became the most beautiful and harmonious objects of this scene. The two leaned into each other. Flower petals fell before the windows. It was extremely charming, and the scene was beautiful.

"There are not many rules here. You don't have to bother with the women in the back courtyard. If any gives you trouble, you don't have to give me face. Just hit them. Don't care about anything else. If there is anyone in the manor who makes you unhappy, then how can I say that I am protecting you?" Feng Yuran ordered her after he calmed down and rubbed his chin against her hair.

Some of the people in the manor were no longer needed. He would get rid of some of them when the time was right lest they caused Tong'er trouble.

"Then what are you going to do with those serving you?" Mo Xuetong nodded and asked. Even though she knew everything about him, she was not completely aware of his behavior and habits. She might as well ask him everything she wanted to know at one go. There were some things that were better off said clearly than not when they were going to spend the rest of their lives together. If they kept guessing, misunderstandings would occur.

She also had a lot of worries when she married him. However, for some reason, she believed that he was not that sort of person. He did not bring all the women he saw out there back to his manor unlike what the rumors outside said about him. Given his handsome appearance, even Ling Fengyan would be seduced by him. It was easy for him to get any woman he wanted. Why would he need to create such rumors?

This terrible reputation of his had spread so far and wide!

Given his status as a prince, if he had not deliberately spread such rumors, how would the rumors have spread so quickly and so far?!

"Just live as how you lived in the past. Most of my servants are eunuchs and there are not many women. I do not have any personal maidservants." Feng Yuran said with a smile, sounding like he was teasing Mo Xuetong.

Mo Xuetong's face turned red and she pinched his waist, feeling a little shy and annoyed. She would not admit that she was trying to find out if he had a bed maid. However, she did not expect that he did not have a single maidservant. Did the eunuchs who served him arrange all of this?

Did that mean that he was really as innocent and clean as she thought he was?

"You can look for Nanny Chen about the matters of the inner courtyard. Regarding the women of the back courtyard, you can find someone called Xianglan and for the front courtyard, look for Wang Fu. Feng Yue is in charge of the guards. If I am not around, you can trust these people. Look for them if anything happens." Feng Yuran smiled and reached out to catch her naughty hands, caressing them.