One shot ideas for the future

I would be much appreciated if maybe you could choose your favorite and give feedback on some of these ideas but I have little motivation on making one shots but knowing that people will like them may give me back my motivation

Bakugou x ua traitor reader

You are the ua traitor and you help the league kidnap bakugou in the training camp without being suspected by the other students. When Bakugou wakes up tied to a chair he sees you a realises you are the ua traitor.

He gets angry but as the league leaves you two alone and you both talk you two realise how similar you two are a bakugou realises the hero society Isn't worth it and there is no point in being a hero, so he joins you in the league of villains.

Momo x reader fluff

This one has no plot and is just there to make everyone feel butterflies.

Anyway, you two talk late at night about random girly things and Momo is so happy to have her first every sleep over. And you two basically radiate cottage core energy.

(A bit of a feminine reader so I'm sorry, but when it comes to pronouns it is still gender neutral)

Tamaki x tall reader fluff

Your a strong hero that is tall and strong and beautiful/handsome.

You are basically a confident badass and you love hanging out with Tamaki who is the opposite of you.

It's a opposite attract kind of one shot where you tease Tamaki (not in a mean way) and you two are in a romantic relationship.

Jiro x reader

For the ua festival you are on instruments but you don't know how to play guitar so Jiro being your best friend offers to teach you in her room and two play guitar together while kissing and honestly having a good time

Shoto x reader platonic

(Rather then I partner I see it as he needs more of a friend then a committed relationship)

You show up to Shoto's window and help him sneak out of his hands and you both spend time on the park as you listen to him rant about how bad things are at home. Eventually you both start planning how to run away and escape from endeavor.

Bnha girls x reader platonic

After Mineta and Denki tricked the girls into wearing the cheer outfits you help comfort them and even offer to take them back to avoid creepy people harassing them.

Then when they start enjoying the cheer outfits you cheer them on and tell them how amazing they were out there

Shigaraki x reader

(This is more of a comedy)

You wake up next to Shigaraki somehow and he acts like a child because he doesn't want you to get out of bed even though neither of you know how you both got there

(It was Dabi and Toga putting you both there as a prank when you both fell asleep at the bar)

Please for the love of God help me writers block is like a writing torture at this point