"I think I'll be fine. I've got plenty of dresses in my wardrobe."

"No, we are having a  girls night after so long .You need to look your best. I insist."

"No, Em. I'm not buying something just for the sake of it."

"But Sky..." She groaned with a frown.

"Alright fine, I'll look around. If I see something I really like, I'll get it."

That got her to stop nagging. I started looking around and came across a beautiful blush pink dress with straps. It was backless and reached my mid thigh. I liked it.

"Here, I'll get this." Emilia clapped with 3 dresses already in her hand.

We checked out and decided to get lunch.

"So Emilia since you came back you haven't mentioned Chris even once. Is everything alright between the two of you?" I asked while grabbing a forkful of pasta from my plate.

"Yeah, everything's okay. It's just the distance that's taking a toll on us. We are actually in the middle of a fight right now. But I'm sure he'll be happy to hear that now I've only gotta be in London for 3 months a year."

"Is that why he didn't come to the party last night?" Ava asked.

"Yeah."

Em sounded like she didn't want to talk about it so we dropped the topic.

The waiter came by to drop the bill. Ava grabbed it.

"My treat , girls."

"Ooo , why are you so happy and generous today?" Em teased her.

"What are you talking about? I'm happy and generous all the time."

"Yeah, right. Just tell me what's the reason already."

I gave her an encouraging look.

"Well...umm... Asher and I told we love each other, last night."

"Oh my God" Emilia and I were in a chorus.

"I'm so happy for you."I really was.

After a round of celebratory drinks, we made our way outside and went our separate ways.

It was 8 pm. I had to go to the club and Ethan still wasn't here so I left him a note.

We got in and started with a round of shots. I was a lightweight, but I just wanted to drink a lot tonight.

"So, Chris and I resolved everything, today !" Emilia told us excitedly.

"That calls for another round!" I flagged down the server.

"Sky, this is your third drink. Maybe pace yourself." Ava warned me.

"Tonight, I'm going all out." I said and downed another drink.

I don't know exactly how many drinks I had but all I could see was people surrounding me. I wasn't someone who liked to dance but today I wanted to.

"Oh god, Skylar is drunk!" Em called out to Ava and they both looked at me. But shortly after they joined me. That's what I call real friends.

We were having a lot of fun. Chris came by and picked up Emilia as she had to go early and wasn't in a state to drive. 

I was back in the VIP lounge and I could see Asher and Ava sitting beside me looking at each other like nothing else mattered. 

Seeing around and realising, no one's gonna pick me up neither do I have someone to look at me like their whole world, I decided to drown my sorrows in even more alcohol.