Chapter 10

Reference Picture^^^

Hey loves, sorry I haven't updated sooner, I've been extremely busy, and with it being the end of the school year I have a lot of projects.

Again, thank you guys for sticking with the story. Please continue to comment and vote; it helps with giving me the motivation to write and I enjoy hearing  how you guys are feeling about the story :)

After two weeks of no updates, here's Chapter 10 <3

TW: PANIC ATTACKS

***

HARRY

Harry awoke to soft hair grazing his face. He looked carefully down at the head of short brown hair. Harry yawned, gradually adjusting to the sun reflecting off the golden surfaces in his room. He turned his attention back to the person on top of him. Their warm breath covered Harry's bare chest. His heart fluttered at the sight before him.

The person laying on Harry's chest shuffled and steadily lifted their head to meet Harry's eyes.

"Morning Love," Louis spoke. Harry grinned and pecked Louis on the lips in response. Louis's lips were soft and confusing in the best ways with his rough stubble. When they pulled away Harry smiled once again. Louis reflected the love present on Harry's features.

"Morning." Louis climbed closer to Harry, wrapping their bodies together while Harry talked. Harry chuckled once Louis nuzzled his head against Harry's shoulder.

"Boobear, come on. We can't miss our own wedding." Louis groaned at Harry's words and stayed resting on Harry. They continued to sit in silence, both too nervous to speak at the mention of their wedding.

"I- uh. I'm actually pretty nervous for today," Louis mumbled into Harry's neck. Harry felt relief knowing that he wasn't the only one feeling nauseous at the thought of messing up their most important day.

"Okay, me too," Harry huffed out. Louis's eyes filled with a playful look.

Louis gasped and continued, "Not my Curly. Nervous? Never." Harry went along with Louis's teasing and shoved him to the other side of the bed.

"Shove off Lou." Louis giggled, causing Harry's mouth to turn upwards despite attempting to appear angered. "You're so annoying."

Louis replaced his giggles with a smirk and brought himself over to Harry. He dropped onto Harry's lap. Harry hissed at the contact made with just them in their drawers.

Louis leaned in and whispered against Harry's ear, "Yeah, but you love me for it." Harry nodded, still caught off guard. Harry attached his lips to Louis's. Their mouths moved together, starting at a slow and careful pace.

Their kisses grew more careless once Louis licked into Harry's inviting mouth. Soft moans filled the air between each frantic kiss. Eventually, Harry's mouth fell open as Louis moved his hips against Harry's. Louis took the chance to capture Harry's bottom lip between his teeth and pull away.

"We should, uh, really get ready, Love." Louis sounded breathless, but smug at his work. Harry groaned in frustration, yet didn't argue against Louis's statement. Louis's smug look remained while he lifted himself from Harry and walked towards his suit.