Chapter 8

Reference Picture^^^ (these reference pictures are more like previews for the chapter)

Hey guys :)))

I was reading through a couple of the earlier chapters and I feel like my writing style has been inconsistent :D (this is now a sarcastic smile) but there's not much I can do about it now, so :D

Anyways, I've been writing notes on how I want the rest of the story to go and I'm really excited to write basically every chapter after this one. Although I plan to make this a lot of cute larry moments so I'm pretty excited to write that too.

It's still so weird to me that I am literally writing a story... anytime I finish a chapter it always feels like I wasn't the one that wrote it...

Before we start, thank you guys for sticking with this story, I know it's not easy with the week-time frame between updates. I love you guys so much and hope you enjoy it. Keep commenting and voting loves <3

***

LIAM

Liam sat between Niall and Zayn, peering into an endless lake. Ever since meeting Niall a week ago, Liam had begun to spend any free time he had with his boyfriend and new friend. Luckily both the village boys were almost always free with the lack of schemes they had to pull off. The thousands of coins they retrieved had been lasting the village.

The three boys continued to focus on the slight ripples that appeared over the surface of the lake. Small schools of fish poked at the surface of the undisturbed body of water. Liam's attention turned to Niall who sniffled into the silence.

"Hey, uh, Zayn. Do you remember the dumbass conversation we had with Louis about living underwater?" Zayn looked away from the lake and trained his eyes where his and Liam's hands were linked. He nodded to Niall's question, avoiding eye contact with the upset boy.

"Yeah, well I think he was right. I mean you would have to grow gills or something." A chuckle fell from Niall's lips after he spoke. Zayn laughed, causing Liam to smile at the happier tone the conversation took.

"You know Nialler, just because the bastard was captured doesn't mean we start praising his every word," Zayn replied, still rubbing Liam's hand. All three allowed soft snickers to fill the air. Their laughs died out, leaving a deafening silence. They all sat with a captured boy on their mind.

"I'm so sorry about your guys' friend, but I promise, if we can put my plan in action, we should get him back," Liam looked sincerely at Niall and Zayn while he spoke. "It won't be easy, but I think there might be someone else that can help us."

Niall and Zayn's eyebrows furrowed, wondering who would possibly assist them in allowing a fugitive to escape from the castle.

"I'll tell you more about it when I'm one hundred percent sure," Liam continued.

"Do whatever you need to do, just be careful, babe." Zayn had concern written all over his face. Liam smiled at his boyfriend's worry.

"I know. Trust me, I won't do anything until I'm certain." Zayn gave Liam a quick kiss, pleased at Liam's cautiousness.

The sound of a gag brought Liam and Zayn's attention to Niall. Niall was staring at the two with disgust.

"Go snog somewhere where I don't have to bear witness." Niall jokingly shuddered and resumed talking in a slight whisper, "Happy couples man."

"Fuck off." Liam splashed Niall with the cold water from the ledge where they sat.

"Zayn! Help! Your boyfriend is attacking me!" Niall placed his hands in front of his face in protest of the cold water currently being thrown his way.