Chapter 4

Reference Collage^^^

I honestly have no idea when I'll have free time to write, so that's mostly why I've been continuously posting chapters.

My friends should be coming over soon so I don't know how much I'll get done. (I got to like the first sentence LMFAO) Anyways, thanks for reading and sticking with the story. This is one of the main chapters I've been envisioning from the beginning so I hope I can portray it in a fun way :)

***

HARRY

Shouting caused Harry to shoot up from his peaceful slumber. He assumed Liam was probably yelling for Harry to wake up. The shouting grew in volume causing Harry to flinch.

"How could this happen? I told all of you! Extra security! What did I say? EXTRA SECURITY! You are all idiots!" The King's voice carried through the kingdom, clearly reaching Harry's room. Harry jumped out of bed, tripping on his soft blankets. He kicked the blankets off his legs and ran to his door in his striped pajamas. Harry peeked out the door, spotting his father go past his room, still shouting.

"Tell me you at least caught the delinquents!"

"Yes, well no, well we have one," one of the guards stuttered. The King laughed maniacally, throwing his hands in the air.

"One! You have one! I feel better already!" He yelled sarcastically. Harry had no idea what was happening. Why do they have a delinquent in the castle?

The King resumed talking while pinching the bridge of his nose, "How many hoodlums were there?"

The guards shuffled anxiously answering, "Three, I believe, King Aaron." Harry's father laughed once again and stormed off in the direction of his study. Everyone abandoned the hallway, leaving a stunned Harry to interpret the words that were just thrown around.

***

After his father's outburst, Harry carefully made his way back to bed to rest some more before the sun made an appearance. He was unable to sleep with thoughts racing through his mind about a newcomer. Who were they? Where did they come from? Did they live in the town Harry has always dreamt of visiting?

Harry laid on his back staring at his ceiling, allowing the questions to fill his head.

Harry's thoughts were interrupted with a knock.

"Prince, your breakfast," Liam said after knocking. Harry sat up and, once he was at his door, opened it for Liam.

"Hey Liam, do you think it's okay if you stay for a little?" Harry wanted to kick himself at how pathetic he sounded, but he had to talk to someone.

"Oh, yeah that's fine si- Harry. That's fine Harry," Liam corrected his words. Harry let a small smile take over his features, earning a smile from Liam that enabled Harry's restless mind to relax. He opened the door wider signaling Liam to join him. Harry set aside his breakfast, grabbing a bowl of cut strawberries. He offered one to Liam, who gladly accepted the sweet fruit.

"I guess I can go ahead and tell you your schedule for the day," Liam started. "Well, lack thereof. The King didn't give me anything today, so I'm assuming you have nothing to do."

"I can garden all day then," Harry cheerfully added. "Speaking of gardens, Liam, do you like gardening?"

"It's not a hobby of mine, I don't necessarily have enough time to garden. Why do you ask?"

"Oh, I thought you had a garden and that's why you were so happy yesterday. I know my garden makes me happy."

Liam shifted in his seat, "You, uh, you saw me later yesterday?"