Chapter 6

Reference picture^^^

I decided to write tonight :)

I currently have rug burn on my arm and it hurts.. very much fun stuff.

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy the chapter, make sure to comment and vote :D

TW: VIOLENCE, PHYSICAL ABUSE

***

LOUIS

As soon as Harry slammed the dungeon door, leaving Louis alone in his cell, two knights came in with whips in their hands and fires in their eyes. Louis's lasting ill-temper sparked alive at the sight.

The little brat of a prince must have sent them after being told about daddy dearest. Louis thought to himself sourly. The knights continued towards Louis, smirking as if they had waited their entire lives to watch someone suffer.

"I have been waiting to finally meet this new prisoner. I'm glad you concluded your beauty rest. Not that it will do you any good once we're done with you," the taller knight started, "unless you give us some answers."

Louis scoffed at them, "Really? I've lived in a shithole village for my entire life, I can handle your sad attempts to make me suffer further." Louis knew they could inflict unbearable pain, especially with his pounding head, but he wasn't going to give them the satisfaction.

"Fine, this is your life, not mine, so do what you please. I'd think about my offer though," the knight continued. The shorter knight pulled a set of keys from his belt. The keys eerily jingled in the keyhole of Louis's cell, signifying the start of what was going to be a very long afternoon.

Louis stepped back, watching his cell door creak open to allow the blood-thirsty knights inside. Both of them rushed over to Louis as if they were afraid he'd disappear if they didn't seize him quick enough.

Louis struggled while the taller one tied Louis's hands to a bar above his head that he hadn't noticed.

"I mean it's cool if you're into this but can we at least have a safe word?" Louis joked in an attempt to lighten the situation. He was met with a solid strike to his jaw, leaving behind an intense pain.

"Guess not," He whispered through the ache.

"What's your name? Other than annoying little fucker with no brain-to-mouth filter," the tall knight spat in Louis's face. Louis tried to ignore the stinging already present in his body.

"Okay, if that's my name, then how am I supposed to tell you another name? That would be lying and I thought this was a trust exercise," the side of Louis's mouth turned up at his smart-ass remarks. A metallic taste became more prominent, leading Louis to the assumption that spit wasn't the only substance that left his mouth at the harsh contact.

This time, a sharp sting shot through his back. He contained his wince to prevent the knights' satisfaction.

The shorter one spoke, "You know, a smart mouth is going to get you nowhere pleasant."

"Don't worry sweetheart, I like it rough," Louis wanted to pat himself on the back at the sight of the other man's face that was contorted with disgust.

"We'll be more lenient if you can tell us who the other troublemakers were and where the money is," the tall knight sounded bored, in contrast to the excitement that used to be written over his face.