1

A/N: yes im titling the chapters by numbers because i have 0 creativity.

Y/N's POV

I walk back into the house, its midnight and I've been gone for over 12 hrs, not that anyone would notice. I feel self-centred saying things like that, even in my head "not that anyone would notice" I sound like such a brat.

I sit down on the bed and put my backpack on the end of it. Its been the same routine for a year and a half now, stay away from this place for as long as possible before coming back placing all of my earthly belongings and the base of one of the beds and trying to get some sleep.

I toss and turn divided if I want to let myself drift off or not, on the one hand I cant handle the nightmares, nor the yelling if I woke the others up. On the other its going to be difficult.. to keep..my.. eyes... open...

"DAD!"

"Shut up"

"BUT DAD-"

"I SAID SHUT UP!"

*he slapped me hard against my left cheek, tears begin streaming down my face*

"YOUR SO FUCKING WEAK Y/N CANT YOU DO ANYTHING???"

"i- i-" I said weakly

"I- I-" he said mocking me

"SO FUCKING USELESS"

*he punched me hard in the right eye and I screamed"

I woke up to being shook hard and found myself shaking and sweaty

"shit" I mumbled, the other kids started yelling about how I woke them up again but currently, they were the least of my worries....

"Y/N GET DOWN HERE RIGHT FUCKING NOW"

Shit-

i walked down to find ashley (our "foster mother") stood there eyes brimming with rage. 

she began screaming but i shut down, unwilling to listen, it was all a blur of words and something about waking her up before i felt her fist connect with my right eye. i broke down, flashbacks of the dream, of the memory suddenly feeling all too real. I made the decision in a split second, i could'nt be here anymore.

A/N i think i may have to do short chapters but more of them because- im bad at writing long chapters evidently.