nine

-

,,y/n come play on the smp with us!" clay called from the other room, i rolled my eyes and got my laptop, logged into my account, and joined the call with the boys as i joined the smp.

,,Y/N HELLO!" karl yelled to his mic, i smiled and greeted everyone in the call which were karl, sapnap, clay and george.

,,hii!!" i yelled to my mic and started running around the smp, everyone was weirdly quiet.

,,why are you guys so quiet? is something wrong?" i asked with a concern in my voice, as i stopped my character from running and just placed my hands on my table waiting for the answer.

,,well..uhm..." sapnap started

,,how's quackity?"

suddenly everyone busted out laughing, i rolled my eyes, logging out of minecraft hearing "oh come on y/n" "we didnt mean it like that"
"y/nnnn" "dont be maddd", i left the call and texted alex

alex❤️

you told them?

What? Who?

you told sapnap, george and karl about what happened between us?

Well, not really i just said i really liked you..im sorry if that came out wrong or something.

(well, that's actually really sweet.)

oh, okay, sorry i just got a little anxious

It's okay y/n❤️
Hey, you wanna hang out today? We can go to mcdonalds, smoke?

you know what, i would actually love to!

Awesome! I will pick you up in 10, be ready😏

ew not the emoji😟

😏😙
read 12:12pm

i got ready to meet alex and wondered about are we going to talk about, i hope it's not gonna be awkward, we were best friends we always talked about some random shit but now, i just dont know what to talk about, i dont want to lose the funny alex i've always loved.

loved?

LOVED?

what the fuck y/n, what is wrong with you?
oh hell no, i can't-

i couldn't even finish my thought because i heard car honking, i looked out of my window and saw alexs car, i quickly grabbed my keys and my phone and walked out of my room just to be face to face with clay, great.

,,where are you going?" he asked with his hands crossed, looking like my older brother

,,why you need to know, you all up in my pussy boyy" i pushed him away from me and walked to the front door, as i looked back i saw george and clay standing there looking at me with a serious face.

,,hang out with alex, will be home probably at 10, bye dads!" i waved as i closed the door.

i walked to the car, opened the door and got it looking at alex, he looked as good as always, he looked at me with a smile, he grabbed my cheeks and gave a kiss on the forehead, the blush on my face had to be so obvious.

,,hey big q" i said smiling, he gently pushed my shoulder and laughed, he started the car and started driving. we chatted the whole ride and honestly? it was amazing, just like the old times, nothing changed and i was more than happy about it, i missed these talks without having to talk about romantic stuff and love and all this shit. the car ride was about 20 minutes long until we got to the mcdonalds drive thru and ordered our food, which alex paid for.

,,give me a french fry" alex said opening his mouth.
,,hell no!" i said stuffing my mouth with 5 fries, he laughed and reached for the fries but i took them away from him.
,,come on y/n! im fucking driving!" he panicked a little bit and i laughed my ass off grabbing two fries shoving them in his mouth.
,,thank you" he said with his mouth full, i made a little "ew" face and laughed it off.

we arrived at out hangout spot, which was a hill with a bench on top, we parked next to the bench and just looked out of the cat window.

,,the view is so beautiful" i said smiling.
,,oh y/n, stoppp, i know im awesome and beautiful but look at this view!" he said pointing ahead of us, i giggled looking at him and rolled my eyes. he reached for something in the back seat, and handed me a blunt and a lighter.
,,alex quackity my beloved" i said dropping my hand to my heart dramatically, alex laughed as i lit up the blunt, i took a hit and passed it to alex.

we sat there laughing, enjoying each others company, talking, eating, all of that fun stuff. alex was telling me a story, but all i could think about was how fucking good he looked, we were high as fuck in a car and all i could think about was how fine this man was, bruh. i looked at his beautiful puppy eyes and smile, and those lips, of fuck those lips, i knew he could use them goo-

,,y/n? you good??" alex started laughing uncontrollably and i just snapped out of my little moment ,,y-you looked so, z-zoned out" he breathed out between laughs. my face went red.

,,yea, im..good" i said waiting for alex to stop laughing, giggling at his laugh a bit.

he calmed down and looked at me, his eyes were red as fuck, we were both gone.

,,can i kiss you?"

fuck, did i just?
did i just say that?
why did i?
oh fuck.

alexs eyes went wide, he stared at me for like 5 seconds but right after he grabbed my face and kissed me, one kiss led to another and before you know it, he pulled me on his lap and we started to make out.