one

-

why is this happening to me?
fuck, i hate men so much, they come, make you fall in love and them fucking leave. what's their purpose in this world.

,,y/n?"

i snapped back into the reality, i looked up from my hand holding my drink, george was standing right beside me, his hand was on my back, he was drunk, but i was too.

,,yeah? sorry i zoned out." i drunk smiled and turned around to face him with the drink in my hand, sipping from it. george removed his hand from my back and smiled at me.
,,what were you thinking about?" he asked and sat next to me.
,,eating pussy, because men fucking suck" i said putting my hand on his shoulder,,not u though! GEORGENOTFOUND MY BELOVED!" i yelled loudly, but no one could hear me anyways, cuz the music was so loud.

i saw two girls staring at me with a disgusted face, so i looked at them and threw my hands in the air doing the "wtf r u lookin at" motion.
george laughed and he order some shots for me and him. we drank the shots in seconds, i took his hand and we went to the dance floor and danced for a bit. the alcohol started to kick in real strong, my head was spinning but in a good way, i was just feeling myself until i felt a lil bit too drunk.

then everything went blank.

21st january, 12:39pm
i woke up in my room, i rubbed my eyes and immediately my head started pouding.

,,oh fuck me.." i said in pain, rubbing my forehead.

,,morning sleepyhead" i heard my door open and george walking in with a glass of water, his eyes red as fuck, smiling ear to ear.
,,mOniNg SleeePyhuEd" i mocked his accent and threw a pillow at him but missed. he walked to my bed and sat on the edge as he handed me the glass of water. i sat down in the bed, took it and drank all of it, in like a second.
,,oh, wow. okay" george said with his eyes wide open, he took the glass i handed over to him and placed it on the nightstand. i sighed and laid back down.

,,it's literally like 12:00pm how are you already high?" i laughed and peeped over to him, he started laughing like a maniac.
,,okay, so i really wanted pancakes for breakfast, right? and food is delicious when you're high, so i just combined the two things and now im happy and fed!" he explained, looking very very happy, giving me a thumbs up.

george and i have been roommates since i was 18, im almost 20 now, but we've been friends since we were little blah blah, no one cares. we live in los angeles, sometimes we hang out with georges friends and play minecraft with them, we go to parties a lot, we have fun, we drink, we smoke, all that fun stuff.

,,my head is pounding dude." i said annoyed and put my hand on my forehead. george laughed.
,,so i guess you don't want to get food with me and the boys?" he asked standing up and looking at me.
,,ugh, when?" i asked removing my hand from my forehead and looked at him.
,,umm, i don't know, lets say....15 minutes?" i signed and sat up, i rubbed my eyes.
,,20 minutes?" i asked looking at george making eye contact, he nodded.
i smiled as he left room, shutting the door behind him.

i laid in my bed for another 5 minutes, scrolling through social media, until i decided its finally time to wake up. i stood up from my bed and walked over to the bathroom, i looked in the mirror.

mess,

but hot mess if u ask me.

my hair was fucked up and my eyeliner and mascara were smudged all over my face. i laughed at the reflection and did my lil skincare routine, which i do only when i forget to take my makeup off, so my skin doesn't suffer as much. i have a bit of acne, but i don't care, i still look good.

i brushed my hair and walked back into my room, i went to my spotify to play some music and walked to my closet to pick out an outfit. of course i choose everything black, what a shocker, am i right ladies? i heard my phone buzz, so i went to look who texted me.

georgenotclothed: 8 minutes

ok? rushing much? damn. i quickly did my eyeliner and mascara, filled my brows a lil, applied a dark red lipstick and overlined my lips with a black pencil. i put on my big ass black zip up hoodie and went downstair to meet george, waiting for me at the front door.

,,ready?" he smiled, spinning his keys on his fingers.
,,yup!" i said opening the door, i let george out of the house and locked the front door. i could tell george wasn't high anymore, so he could drive. we walked to his car and started driving.

,,so who's gonna be there?" i asked opening my phone to check my socials, again.
,,well you know, the usual, clay and nick.." he answered pausing a little.
,,mhm"  i hummed.
,,but today we're gonna two special quests!" he basically yelled out of nowhere putting two fingers up ,,karl and alex!" he said and smiled.

,,oh, cool, are they hot?" i asked and bit my lip like a fuckboy.
,,you're gross" george said making a disgusted face.
,,ill take it as a yes" i said blowing him a kiss.

-

an:
hello, WELCOME.
alex will be in the next chapter, dw. i hope yall like this so far<3 if u have lil request about someone being in this fanfic lmk!!