five

-

i woke up in a random bed. i slowly opened my eyes, as i looked down i saw arms wrapped around me, my eyes widened.
i slowly look beside me to see whose hands was it.

alex.

i dont know what to think, did something happen last night? did we kiss or something? did we fuck? should i wake him up? he looks so cute tho? maybe i shouldn't? all these questions ran through my head, but they got interrupted by my phone vibrating on the nightstand next to the bed. i reached for my phone carefully, trying to not wake up alex.
i opened my phone, my eyes squinting from the bright screen, i turned my brightness down.

clayton 5 missed calls.
george 12 missed calls.
karl 2 missed calls.

fuck.

clayton
y/n? george is worried and iam too, we lost you at the party where are you?
4:20 am

y/n?? hellooo????
4:25 am

i swear to god if you're somewhere laying dead i will revive you and kill you again.
4:46 am

where the fuck are you?
1:37 pm

george
Y/n are you okay?
3:59 am

Please let me know if you're okay, im really worried...
4:02 am

Y/n?
4:05 am

Okay, just please if you're sleeping somewhere, text me when you wake up please...
4:13 am

I lcoe you so mcuh, i cnat wait to see tou tomoreiw
5:27 am

I hope yourse okayt 💓
5:39 am

im okay george! i just woke up! <3 im still in bads house, ill be home in like an hour!
1:40 pm

clay
where the fuck are you?
1:37 pm

mf i just woke up in bed with alexs hands wrapped around me, idk what to help?
1:40 pm

you scared the actual shit out of me, fuck u.
deal with it urself, also im staying in yours and georges apartment for another month cuz sapnap already went back to texas, and i dont wanna be alone, so im basically moving, george is still sleeping btw

WDYM DEAL WITH IT YOURSELF WHATS WRONG WITH YOU I DIdnt do ANTHUNF?!???!

CALM DOWN, i gtg im about to move stuff from my house to ur apartment, george will probably be sleeping still, he got so fucked up last night, because he was worried about you, eh, see ya bitch

fuck you clayton

this mf will be the death of me, my thoughts now were focusing only on george though, was he really that worried? maybe i should go home and take care of him, he is going to have a massive hangover, i locked my phone and rubbed my eyes, i looked beside me and alex is still sleeping, his mouth is slighty open, his hair is messy...wait...his hair...

WHAT THE FUCK ALEX WITHOUT BEANIE ALEX WITHOUT BEANIE ALEX WITHOUT BEANIE

his hair looked so soft what the, i put my hand up and started playing with his hair. only focusing on the hair.

,,having fun, huh?" i immediately removed my hands and jumped, his morning voice was low and raspy, that would make a pussy th-
,,how did you sleep?" he said pulling me closer to him, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.
,,i-i mean, i- pretty good?" i stuttered like a fucking child mentally slapping myself, alex laughed and played with my hair.
,,um..did something..happened last night? between us?" he laughed as he sat up and stretched.

,,dont flatter yourself, you were fucked up so i carried you to this bed, i wanted to leave but you wanted me to stay, so i stayed." he said as he stood up, he was only in his sweatpants how did i not notice that? he put his shirt and beanie on, wait...i looked under the sheets in panic, i relaxed when i realized im fully clothed.

,,what do you mean don't flatter yourself? you were the one cuddling up to me" i said standing up and crossing my arms looking at him, his face got red as he heard my words, he grabbed his phone and came up to me, wrapping his arms around my waist and leaning to my ear whispering

,,you loved it though"

he smirked and walked out of the door. ugh,
i have to go home and take care of george, he hates mixing weed and alcohol, i quickly ran out of the house seeing alex coming to his car.

,,alex! can you please give me a ride home?" i shouted and he turned around and nodded.
the drive was quiet, it wasnt the uncomfortable silence though, we just sat there enjoying the ride, when we got there i thanked him for the ride and opened the car door, alex grabbed my hand, i turned around looking him in the eyes.

,,can you give me your number?" he said smiling, holding his phone in his hand, i nodded typing my number in his phone and leaving his car, waving as he was driving away. i got my keys and opened the door to our apartment.

i slowly walked to georges room, slowly opening the door, seeing him still asleep. i got him some medicine and water and placed it on his nightstand. i went to the bathroom and had a quick shower, changed and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast for me george and clay.

as i was done making the pancaked the door swung open.

clay walked into the kitchen holding some boxes, he jumped when he saw me.

,,jesus fucking christ you're like a ghost" he said putting the boxes down.
,,yeah, um..sorry about..sorry about yesterday i made you some pancakes." i said poiting my spatchula to the plate.
,,why thank you, where is george?" he asked as he grabbed the fork and started eating the pancakes.
,,still sleeping, i got him some medicine and water, he should be good." i cleaned the dishes and sat down on our couch, turning on the tv. i saw my phone on the table lit up, i unlocked and looked at the message.

unknown number
hi y/n, this is alex, do u think we could maybe hang out tomorrow?