two

-

we arrived at the mcdonalds parking lot, the car was locked so i couldn't get out, i tried to open the door, when i couldn't open it i looked over to george, who was holding a blunt and smiling. i smiled and nodded, he lit up the blunt and inhaled the smoke as he coughed really hard i thought he was dying, but i was dying out of laughter.

,,you good?" i said laughing and taking the blunt from his hand, he nodded and looked at me all red and with red eyes, kinda hot if you ask me.

i put the blunt to my lips and took a bigass hit, i coughed a lil and looked at george who was chugging down some water he had in his car. after we had a couple more hits i decided to save the rest for later and george put the blunt in his secret lil wallet thingy, george opened his phone:

————————————————————————
sex havers (+ sapnap and dream)

snapmap: We are waiting in the mcdonalds, y'all be taking wayy too long!😡

clayball: YEAH! WERE HUNGRY ASF!😡😟

gogy: We are in the parking lot. We're gonna be there in 2 minutes, god.

snapmap: Look who is toxic now🙄

clayball:

————————————————————————we got out of the car and started walking to the mcdonalds

we got out of the car and started walking to the mcdonalds. we walked in, high as fuck. george looked around and saw clay and nick waiting for us. we walked over two them and sat on the opposite side of them.

,,hi, hello!" george and i greeted them, waving in their faces, smiling.
,,hello" clay said smiling, looking up from his phone ,,oh you're high as fuck" he laughed and nick joined.
,,hi guys" nick laughed and locked his phone.

i looked around the mcdonalds menu and started thinking about what i wanted to order. i heard humming behind me until someone tapped my shoulder, i turned around and saw all of the guys laughing.

,,y/n?!? hello??!? we're talking to you!!" clay said snapping his fingers in my face, i snapped back into reality.
,,yeah, sorry, im just hungry as fuck right now" i said looking back at the menu and looking back at them.
,,well, alex and karl will be here in like 3 minutes, then we can all order, okay?" george said smiling, patting my head, i smiled and nodded like a little child.

,,THERE THEY AREEE!" nick yelled across the whole mcdonalds, when alex and karl walked in, they all hugged.

,,so guys, this is my roommate, my bestie, my minecraft buddy, the crafting table to my furnace, the-" george paused, because he ran out of words.
,,hi! i'm y/n! nice to meet you guys!" i interrupted very excitingly, giving them both a hug. i don't know if high me is talking, but they were both, really, REALLY, cute.
,,nice to meet you y/n!" karl said smiling ear to ear and alex nodded and smiled, i looked at him and smiled back.

,,okay guys, can we please order? im hungry as fuck" alex said pointing at the menu.
,,my man speaking, facts!" i shouted, putting my finger up, the boys laughed as we walked to the mcdonalds worker to order.

,,okay so, i'll have one double cheeseburger with medium fries, 6 chicken nuggets with sweet and sour sauce, andddd large ice tea, please!" i said very excited to eat my fucking food cause i was staaarving.
,,oh wow, hungry, aren't we?" karl joked and i smiled, i leaned in and whispered to his ear:

,,more like high as fuck"

karl started laughing and everyone at the mcdonalds was looking at us laughing, everyone ordered and paid and we waited for our orders. when we finally got everything we went to the parking lot.

,,ok so, what about we go to mine and y/n's apartment, watch a movie and eat some mcdonalds?" george said smiling and lokmi g at each one of us, like he was teaching us about something.
,,george i think im in love with you" i said jokingly, loving the idea.
,,okay but, someone has to drive y/n and george home, because they be high as fuck" nick said and me and george looked at each other and started laughing.

,,i can drive em" alex said, i looked at him and blushed a lil, leave me alone he cute as fuck.
george made a little excited squek, we all had to move quickly so the food doesnt get cold. we all headed to our cars, we got in the car with alex and george. george was sitting in the back, cause he is a loser, we talked the whole ride, listened to music and just vibed. i really enjoyed alexs company, he is really funny and sweet. my high self loved him, not gonna lie.

we arrived at our apartment, and i led them to our door, i unlocked them and let everyone in. the boys took off their shoes (as yall should!!!) and everyone sat on the couch, george turned on the tv and put some netflix. clay and george sat on the right side of the couch, nick sat next to clay, karl sat on the left side with alex, i sat in the middle with alex and george by my sides

we all got right into eating, and just enjoyed each others presence.

,,yo, alex can you pass me the bbq sauce?" nick asked with his mouth full of food.
,,sure!" alex smiled, and reached for the sauce, as he was handing it to nick, his hand rested on my thigh for a support, so he wouldn't fall in mine and georges lap, i looked at his hand, my face went bright red.

,,y/n, you look like a tomato!" george started laughing and clay started wheezing. alex looked at me and we made eye contact, he removed his hand and smirked.

this mf smirked.

,,shut the fuck up george" i said covering my face with a pillow, everyone started laughing. i peeked at alex and he was smiling ear to ear, i smiled at him back, i stood up to throw away the mcdonalds bag and all the trash laying on the table infront of us. i walked in the kitchen, and threw away the trash.

,,little nervous around me,huh?" i jumped and turned around. i saw alex leaning on the door frame, smiling. 

,,oh shut up" i said walking back to the living room, looking him in the eyes and smirking.