three

-

,,so what about the party tomorrow?" karl asked with his mouth full of food.
,,what party?" i asked sitting on a couch.

,,bad is having a party tomorrow, so...are we coming or nah?" karl threw his hands in the air looking at everyone around him.
,,what do you mean we?" clay asked with a confused look.
,,i mean all of us, it will be boring without you guys!" karl said still chewing his food.

,,i'll come!" i said holding my hand up, everyones head turned to me.

,,well, now we need to come too, because who's gonna take care of wasted y/n??" george said and gave me little pat on the head.
,,so true!" karl pointed one finger in the air.
,,well, we'll be there tomorrow!" nick said smiling.

,,aight, we will see you there" alex said gently pushing your arm.

,,guys, i think we should head home now, im not feeling too well" karl said
,,oh he gon have massive diarrhea when we get home!" alex said laughing mouthing a little "uUuU"
,,i think i will stay here for awhile, if you guys dont mind" clay said, we of course didn't mind, he could stay for however long he wanted.

everyone left, so now it was just me george and clay.

george got up and went to his room, probably play some games or something idk.

,,im gonna go have a cigarette, u coming w me?" i asked clay holding my pack of cigarettes, he nodded so we went to the roof together. we always do this, to clear our minds, to talk about stuff, everything. we just sat there in silence, i put the cigarette to my lips and clay lighted it up for me, i gave him one and he did the same. we smoked together for a few seconds just enjoying each other presence..

,,so you like george or alex more?"

i started coughing like crazy, putting my hand to my chest. my eyes were watering and clay bursted out laughing.

,,w- what the fuck does...t-that mean?" i said between coughs.

,,i see the way you look at them both, youre not fooling anyone y/n.." he inhaled the smoke ,,you looked at me that way when you has a crush on me too." he laughed and i punched him in the arm.

,,shut the fuck up, i liked you for like a week." i wiped my tears from the coughing, and continued to smoke.
,,but you still did! anyways you didn't answer my question." he grabbed another cigarette and started smoking it.

,,well...alex is very funny and kind, and it seems like he likes me, but i dont know him that well yet, but he is so nice and george is just george, but there's something in him that just...makes me attached to him, i dont know am i weird?" i looked at clay with sad look on my face, he just smiled and wrapped his arms around me, he pulled me into a hug.

,,youre good dont worry"

,,WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TO DOING UP THERE!?" we heard a voice scream at us from the front of our apartment, we both looked down and saw george.
,,IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU FOR 15 MINUTES!! COME HOME!!" he yelled poiting his finger to the ground, he yelled so loudly even people living in other neighborhoods could hear him.

,,we are coming down george! calm down!" clay yelled back.
,,we should probably head downstairs" clay stood up and put his hand out for me to grab, i grabbed his hand and we went downstairs. clay slept on the couch that night, since he wanted to sleep over and go to the party together w us. he texted nick hes staying over, and nick just stayed with karl and alex.

~the next day~
,,so what are you gonna wear to the party." clay asked leaning against the door frame, me, clay and george were all in my room, because i couldn't decide what to wear.
,,i have no idea i think im just gonna go with the basic black skirt, black long sleeved shirt, ripped..or maybe fishnets and converse, actually maybe knee high socks...I DONT KNOW" i said throwing myself on the bed next to george.

,,i like the knee-high socks on you, very much actually" he looked at me smiling, his cheeks were pink, his eyes were sparkly, he looked adorable. i looked at clay for a second and he had his eyebrow raised and eyes widened.
,,thank u george, then im gonna go with the knee-high socks" i smiled and patted him on the back.
,,what are you two simps gonna wear?" i asked pointing my finger at both of them and they both got offended.

,,excuse you, you are the one that likes two-" i shot up from my bed and covered clays mouth.

,,wwwwwhat? who do you like? why didn't you tell me anything? NO ONE TELLS ME ANYTHING!" george threw his hands in the air and clay laughed, i gave him a death stare.
,,i dont like anyone, clay is just fucking dumb and makes up stuff." i looked at clay and he had the stupid cocky smirk on his face that he always has, i flipped him off and went to the bathroom.

,,we are leaving in 30 minutes, get yourself together!" i yelled from the bathroom.

,,who does she like?" george asked clay, but clay just shrugged it off.

-
an:
im so so sorry for not posting, i just didnt have any motivation but im back hopefully! thank u to everyone who added the book to their favorites it warms my heart! see u next time! <3