six

-

unknown number
Hii y/n, this is alex, do u think we could maybe hang out tomorrow?

y/n
hi! yes! i would love to!

and since that day, me and alex were hanging out almost every day.

as friends though,
as friends.

i locked my phone and went to georges bedroom to check up on him. when i opened the door i saw george sitting on the bed rubbing his forehead.

,,hi sleepyhead" i said sitting next to him on the bed and rubbing his head ,,theres some medicine and water beside you, take it" george chugged down the water and took the medicine, he plopped down to the bed and covered his eyes with his hands.
,,thank you" he said in a low raspy voice slowly removing his hands from his eyes looking at me.
,,you're welcome, how are you feeling?" i said fixing his hair a little bit
,,fucking awful, i cant remember anything and my head is pounding mate"
,,im gonna give you some more medicine, okay?" i said standing up wanting to walk out of the door, but george grabbed my wrist.

"can you stay with me and be with me for a little bit? i feel really fucking awful" his voice softened, looking me in the eyes, his lips curved into a small tired smile.

,,sure"

-
*5 months later*

y/n:
hi!!!!!!:!:!!:!:!:!

alex <3
Hola🤨
Are you coming to karls party on friday?

y/n:
um, karls having a party? i didnt know about that lol

as i typed that karl texted me

bff karl
- Y/n! my absolute best friend, are you coming to my party on fridayayay?💕

the nickname karl gave himself when i gave him my phone to type his number in.

karl! bestie! i would love to! -

- Awesome! I'll see you there😎

<3 -

Karl Jacobs tweeted!

karl :) @KarlJacobs_
@y/n my beloved!

- y/n <3 @y/n
KARL MY BELOVED

- Quackity @Quackity

- George @GeorgeNootFound   no

no

i laughed and went back to my chat with alex:

alex <3
- So Karl is your beloved huh? i guess you are going to the party🙄

i am coming, ill see you there ;) -

- Will you let me finish, what we almost did 3 months ago?

huh??? HUH???

wdym? -

- U know, when clay or george interrupted us?

idk come to find out-

- Oh i will;)
read 3:24 pm

friday will definitely be interesting to say the least.

*skip to friday because i know yall wanna see*

me, clay and george arrived at karls party, his house was fucking huge, there were so many people, but so many familiar faces. we walked through the front door to the kitchen and got some drinks, i leaned against the kitchen counter sipping from my drink and just enjoying my friends company, i looked to my right and saw karl coming towards us, i waved and smiled, he came up to me and i gave him a hug.

,,welcome welcome guys! im glad you all made it" he said hugging clay and george too ,,this is jimmy and his girlfriend, i think you already know who they are but i figured it would be polite to introduce you!" he smiled and stepped away a little bit so we can say hi to jimmy and maddie.
,,y/n!!" someone to my left called, i turned around and saw niki, my smile grew wide as i walked up to her and hugged her tight
,,niki! hi! hello! how are you?" i said excitedly, sipping from my drink as we walked back to the kitchen, where niki grabbed a cup and filled it with some alcohol, the same as we all had.
,,im really good! i love karls parties, they always slap" she said laughing ,,come on, lets dance" she said quickly finishing her drink, damn. shes gonna be wasted, i quickly chugged down my drink as well since i had just a little more left, we got another drink and then decided to go dance.

we went to the living room, we danced for a solid 10 minutes, when all the alcohol started to kick in.
everything around me started spinning, in a good way tho, i danced with niki we held our hands throwing them in the air and swaying our hips to the music, nikki put her hands on my waist as i put my hands behind her neck, we kind of grinded against each other, just enjoying the sound that was going through our ears.

then everything went slow motion when i saw alex, leaning against the door frame looking at me, our eyes locked as i smiled, he smirked and started walking up to us, he put his hand on nikkis shoulder and whispered something to her ear, she smiled and looked around to see will standing in the kitchen waiting for her smiling, she looked at me for "approval" and i of course nodded in agreement, she left to say hi and hang out with wilbur.

alex walked up to me and i put my hands behind his neck, smiling at him, he put his hands on my lower back almost touching my ass smirking, he leaned and whispered in my ear.

,,you look so beautiful tonight"

i felt my cheeks heat up as he took a strand of my hair and moved it behind my ear, his hand landed on my cheek as he slowly moved his thumb caressing my cheek, his eyes locked at my lips as he started to lean in.

we kissed.

his lips were so soft, our lips moved in sync, his tongue explored my mouth as everything around us was spinning, the led lights were changing rapidly as the line where have you been, all my life by rihanna blasted through our ears.
i smiled to the kiss and alex did the same, we pulled away from the kiss breathing heavily just smiling at each other, we stayed looking  at each other for a minute and going for another kiss except, this one was more heated, alexs hands moved from my back to my ass squeezing it, my mouth slightly opened as a small moan escaped my lips, alex pulled away and smirked, he took my hand leading me from the living room upstairs through the huge crowds of people, he looked around the hallway searching for a free empty room.