S1 E5 : "Cinnamon's Wake" (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

I was looking at Katie, trying to see if she was open and Justin must have mistaken it for I was going to throw to her because he immediately started to run over that direction.

Poor guy should not be a safety.

I looked over to Belle who had a chance if I threw a couple yards ahead of her.

So I did and it wasn't a complete spiral, but it still was pretty and accurate, that's all that really mattered.

The ball slid right into Belle's hands and she caught it and started running to the end zone. Thank goodness for her being in track as she was able to start sprinting and got away from Darren.
She ran right into the end zone and made a touchdown.

"WE WIN!" She yelled as she slammed the football to the ground like they all do when they get a touchdown. Katie and I had already started running over to her and once we got there we all cheered.

The guys on the other hand were on the floor, pretending to cry and hitting the floor or standing there out of breath.

We laughed at them as we started to walk back to where they were. "In your face!" Katie exclaimed once we reached them.

Justin just shook his head, a smile on his face as I walked over to him. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders standing on my tip-toes, "I guess you have to do whatever I want for a day." I smiled.

"I guess I do, don't I." He mumbled as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I pressed my lips against his and he kissed back immediately. I was starting to feel less guilty about the almost kiss with Tristan because it almost happened. It didn't actually happen and I was really happy with this guy right in front of me.

"Alright, alright. Break it up." Josh called as he stood holding Katie by the waist. Justin and I both smiled before we pulled away. I stood back down on my feet and rested my head against his chest.

"Eva!" Rory called from the side of the field as she ran over to us. The poor thing didn't run all that well. "Eva. You have come." Rory said out of breath once she reached us.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Come on." She said as she grabbed me by the hand and pulled me to the exit.

"Bye!" I called out to the group who were left on the field wondering what just happened.

"Bye!" They yelled back.

~~~

Rory and I went and picked up mom from Lukes as well. She didn't say much except that it had something to do with Cinnamon. Once we got back to the house we walked over to Babette's and Morey's place.

Mom opened the door, "Babette? Honey?" She said as she walked in. Rory and I followed suit to see them gathered in the living room.

Babette was standing while Morey was sat on the couch. There was a girl there who was dealing with Cinnamon's body, which was covered by a white sheet.

"Oh, Lorelai, come in, come in." Babette said, but not in her normal, loud and enthusiastic tone, yet in a sad and mournful way.

"She's gone." She told mom as mom put a hand on Babette's shoulder. Rory and I walked over and sat next to Morey in an attempt to comfort him.

"Cinnamon's gone." Babette repeated. "I'm so sorry." Mom comforted.

"Is there anything we can do for you Morey?" I asked him as I put my hand on his shoulder. "This is life Eva," he stopped to take a breath, "It breaks your heart."