Chapter 11: The Road to Amendment is Full of Thorns.

Hello guys! I am back after so so so long! I know it's taking forever (like always) and there's really nothing I can promise except, I am definitely finishing this! ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ so please, follow me through this fanfic till the end~!

Here comes another long chapter and I know I've said it a lot but let me emphasis again: Akashi has 2 personalities.

First: mostly called Akashi, Keiko calls him Sei, both red colored eyes.
Second: mostly called Seijuro, Keiko calls him Seijuro as well, left eye is orange.

Alright then, as always, the pictures and KnB characters do not belong to me.

Well then, enjoy~!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

"Mn. Should we go out now?"

"Let's go!" He grinned excitedly. "Ah, by the way, is someone moving in next door?"

"Hmm? Really?" Keiko didn't pay much attention as she packed her bag. "Can't be. No one has been there to look at the room."

Just as those words left her mouth, two sharp knocks sounded on the door.

"See! Must be the new neighbor." Tommy nodded.

Skeptical, Keiko went and open the door. "The apartment next door has been empty for some time and I've never seen anyone checking it-...?!"

?!

Third POV

Timeskippy~

"You..." towards this unexpected face, she could not pull out the same composure she had managed to in front of Kumiko. "What are you doing here?"

"I live here." She couldn't believe this shamelessness.

"Are you taking me for a fool?"

"I am serious. I have been living next door," the way he didn't even blink as he spouted all these ridiculous words was amazing her. "Since 15 minutes ago."

"..."

Seijuro met her gaze confidently, choosing to ignore his messy hair from rushing home and packing whatever he had thought he would need for this sudden move.

Whatever it is, his guts feeling was telling him that Kei and whoever that American bastar-... ahem! boy was should not be left alone.

He was still enjoying the look of surprise on her face -so, she still cared about him to a certain extent at least- when the door slammed in his face.

"..."

He was just about to knock again when he heard voices from inside.

"What's wrong, Rei? Who is it?"

Then the door opened again and Akashi Seijuro could feel his eyes twitching when he came face to face with the person he has been considering if he should eliminate off the face of earth.

Oblivion to the hostility aiming at him, Tommy grinned as he leaned against the door. "What, I was wondering who it was. So it was just your friend, Rei!"

"And..." the tips of Seijuro's lips lifted into a tight smile. "It's you."

"Just Tom will do!" He waved easily in reply. "Ah, Rei was gonna show me around but since you're here, do you want to join us?"

Hearing his words from the door, Keiko turned around immediately. Can't this person read the atmosphere?! What in the world is he suggesting to the person she least -okay, maybe not so much- wanted to see?!