Ponyville

Bini guzzled down a paper cup of Hot Chocolate as she stood waiting in the Ponyville train station. She watched as Arone grabbed their suitcases from the back of the train and hurried over to her. She tossed the empty cup into the nearest trash can and pulled out a map of Ponyville from her bag that she acquired from reading a magazine about famous ponies and their lives. It just happened that the mane 6 was featured as the cover page.

"What I wouldn't give to be a pegasus right now. Maybe I chose the wrong race..." Arone commented quietly as he watched families, couples and single ponies trotting around the station. Boarding trains, leaving trains or simply there to wait for something. Bini scoffed as she twisted the map to get a better sense of direction with her eyes always ending up at a small cottage on the edge of the map.

"You love being a unicorn." Bini reminded him as she folded the map back up and stuffed it in her bag. She activated her horn and used her light blue magic to pull her bag along with her as they stepped off the train platform and headed towards downtown Ponyville. "Why would anypony want to live in a small town like this?"

"Well, since you thrive on danger. I thought this would be a perfect place for you. Reports say that this place is being attacked every other week. You would not believe the number of high-level incident reports I have had to give to Princess Celestia because of this town." Arone explained as they occasionally waved to passing ponies with the best smile they could muster.

"That doesn't mean I want to live in a town that doesn't have a good movie theatre! I heard they have the worst one in Equestria. It was in the news! It was about three fillies who were having a visit from one of their cousins from Manhatten. They randomly broke into a song. Like way too many ponies do, and start hallucinating at the movie theatre. Completely ruining everyone's experience. Then they were singing all over town at random points of the next week like they were in a montage. It was a weird story. Must have been a slow news day to make it all the way to Canterlot."

"That sounds made up." Arone replied with a raised eyebrow.

"No, no, no. It is really true. I swear! There must be a newspaper building around here. They must have records from it." Bini insisted.

"Focus, Filters. We are only here for one thing. A very important thing." Arone reminded her with a nudge to her shoulder. Bini nodded and they continued to walk in silence. Occasionally breaking into a conversation at a strange thing they saw here and there until they reached a Cottage with shrubbery and birdhouses, complete with a small pond.

"I think we are here." Bini announced as they trotted up the stone path and reached a wooden door.

"I sure hope she is here." Arone commented as he reached forward and knocked three times on the door. They heard rustling and the sounds of a few animals. Followed by a soft voice reassuring them. They heard the sound of a lock being unhinged and then the door opened a little to reveal a shy yellow pegasus with a white, angry and annoyed-looking bunny sitting on her back.

"H-Hello?" Fluttershy stammered. Seeming to become more and more anxious the longer she had to look at the strange pair. Arone stepped forward, signalling to Bini that she shouldn't talk in case she says something stupid. He gestured to himself then Bini as he introduced themselves.

"Hello, Ms. Fluttershy. I am Arone. The personal Assistant to Princess Celestia and this is Bini Filters. The head Librarian to the Royal Canterlot Library and the Archive within. We were wondering if you would be able to help us find...Your friend Discord."

Fluttershy blinked. Her face showing signs of confusion and worry as she opened up the door further with a little more confidence.

"Oh-Oh no. Has D-Discord done something at Canterlot again? I am s-so s-sorry! He is just playing pranks!" She quickly defended. Bini couldn't help but wonder what Discord had done to provoke such a reaction from the shy pony. She wasn't sure she wanted to figure out either. "Please, don't arrest him! He was just trying to have fun!"