Keep Calm and Flutter on...

Keep calm. Keep calm. Arone was pleading with himself to keep calm. It had been just over a week since Bini's rather sudden change of heart and despite his many attempts at rekindling their friendship, Bini wasn't having it. Not only had she decided that Starswirl's word was pure truth but she dove herself into her work. Blocking out everypony except her staff, which had two ponies now. A pegasus who was a former guard named Rocky Snow and an Earth pony (Because the Royal Chanterlot Library needs diversity) mare named Chocolate Shadow. She had a light brown coat, purple eyes, and a black mane tied up high with a light purple bow and a book as a cutiemark.

They all carried scrolls and were frantically going through every situation they had prepared for on this occasion. Celestia had returned the Discord statue back to its rightful place in the garden a few months ago and now she brought it back to Ponyville to be "reformed." Arone assumed she came to this crazy conclusion on one of her many nights that she slipped out to "talk" with the statue of Discord.

Bini had ordered her staff to prepare for the worse. Bini always had a private habit to overthink things and stress herself out to the point where she spiralled into depression. She was dangerously close at this point. She was nervously sweating as she actually pushed a scroll into Celestia's face as they entered the outside platform of the castle where a chariot with four pegasi stallions and the famous statue.

Celestia momentarily let her irritation show at the Library staff before returning to her neutral expression. Bini used her magic to point at the diagram of chaos she designed.

"As you can see. If Discord is released, he can just teleport immediately without even hearing you out!" She had finally ended his final point of ranting. Celestia rolled her eyes as Bini gestured her staff, who was lagging behind to respect the Princess and guards flanking her. Arone was on the other side of her. Coming to a stop right in front of the chariot.

"I see where your concern is coming from, Bini-"

Bini waved her hoof to interrupt her.

"I am not done yet! There are endless dangers!" She said. Arone jumped onto the chariot with Celestia and Celestia managed to assure Bini that everything was going to be fine. The Elements of Harmony will be there. The entire conversation had managed to make them late.

---

Most of the mane 6 had gathered in a field just outside Ponyville. Watching for the Royal Chariot from Canterlot to arrive. Twilight was pacing and occasionally scanned the sky with her eyes for any sign of the Princess.

"I love it when Princess Celestia comes to Ponyville! I got my hooves shined just like Rarity for the occasion." Pinkie chirped to break the uncomfortable silence and showed Rarity her hoof. "Ya like?"

"I certainly do!" Rarity nodded as she fixed her mane in the reflection of Pinkie's hoof. Twilight let out a frustrated snort and looked over to her royal assistant Spike.

"I'm surprised she's not here yet." Twilight commented out loud to anypony who would listen.

"I wonder what's taking so long..." Spike replied. Twilight took a moment to look around at her friends and noticed that two of them were gone.

"And where are Applejack and Fluttershy?" Twilight asked.

"Fluttershy's detained helping Applejack with a mishap at Sweet Apple Acres. They'll be along." Rarity explained. Twilight began pacing again and Spike tried to help her keep calm.

"She's bringing an important visitor. That could be part of it." Twilight concluded.

"A visitor who's important and slow." Rainbow Dash complained as she landed on the ground.