Celestia's School for Gifted Mistakes

Bini nervously stepped through the double front doors of Celestia's school for gifted unicorns. It was obvious to any pony watching her that she was definitely not one of the students or teachers. She looked around the large entrance hall to make sure her mortal enemy was not in the room.

Her moral enemy, of course, was ahead Librarian at the school. Her name was Rose Quill. When they were fillies they fought about everything. Even who would get the job at Celestia's school. Of course, Bini lost. Rose never let her forget it. She used her magic to adjust her saddlebag and trotted towards the main desk.

A pony with a lavender curly mane and a light blue coat with a bored expression looked up from the scrolls littering her desk.

"Can I help you?" She asked with a bored voice. Bini gave her a fake smile. Her eyes darting around the room for the moment before showing her a series of scrolls with her magic. "I assume this is for Princess Celestia?"

"Yes. Do you know where she is?" Bini asked. The mare nodded and pointed down one of the many corridors where students were rushing out of their classes.

"She is in the Library. Go down that corridor, then turn right, then left, then you should be there."

Bini gave a nervous gulped and her smile faltered at the thought of having to see her enemy.

"Thank you. Have a good day." Bini replied. Taking back her scrolls and trotting down the series of paths to the Library. She would be the first one to admit that the Library at the school was infinitely better looking with lots more information hidden within its walls. That is why the school's library was her top pick.

Bini never understood though why the schools have better information than the actual castle but she wasn't really in the position to question it. She cracked open the door and paused at the sound of an angry raspy voice and a soft voice in response. Bini knew those voices. It was Rose Quill and the Princess.

Bini held her ear to the door to listen as the argument continued.

"No! I refuse to give you the journals." The voice of Rose rang out.

"I need them, Ms. Quill. I don't understand-"

"As I have explained to the teachers and students for a while now you can't have them because they are dangerous! There is information in those books that could seriously danger Equestria." Rose interrupted. Bini had to admit, Rose had the guts to interrupt Celestia.

"I am ordering you to give me them!" Celestia's voice echoed with repressed rage.

"Then...I am sorry...But I must refuse."

There was a sound of magic being activated and then a cry of rage from Rose.

"St-Stop!"

"I left these books here for ponies to educate themselves on Starswirl's research. Not to be shut away based on some half baked suspicion." Celestia fought back.

"Excuse my bluntness, Princess," Rose said. "But you clearly haven't read journal eleven."

"Journal Eleven was locked away in the Chnaterlot archive."

"No, it was not. Either you are mistaken or that Librarian you have working in the Chanterlot Library screwed up royally."

Bini felt a blush of embarrassment and recalled when she went into the archive to gather the books for the school library a few months back. She had been over swamped with work and quickly read over the scroll. She must have bypassed the parts that were most important and simply pilled all of the journals in instead of taking the time to read the order through.