Medical Mysteries

Start from the beginning

"She and Discord...Oh, sweet Equestria. This-This can't be real!!" She exclaimed and started to hyperventilate. Applejack tried to calm her down as Rarity fainted and Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy snapped out of it and caught her. "THIS ISN'T HAPPENING! Does anypony know how to contact Discord!?"

Just then, a flash of light appeared and the Lord of Chaos appeared with genuine concern on his face.

"Hello, fellow Elements!" He said, trying to hide his expression. His attention was drawn to Luna who was glaring and him in hatred. Somehow, he had not noticed Celestia yet. "Ah, Lulu. Lovely to see you again."

Luna flew into the air and pointed at her sister was rage directed at Discord.

"WHAT DID THOU DO TO MY SISTER, DISCORD!?" She demanded. Discord's face fell and he flew over to Celestia, who was still peacefully sleeping.

"ME!?" He snarled. "Why would I hurt Tia? Do I look like I torture ponies like that for fun!?"

"Uh, yeah." Rainbow Dash spoke up. Fluttershy flew into the air to gather their attention despite her shyness.

"Um, eve-everypony? Dis-Discord is our friend! I-I am sure he wouldn't intentionally hurt the Princess! He isn't evil any more!" She defended.

"Thank you, Fluttershy." Discord said. Pulling her into a hug and glared at the rest of the group. "You could learn something from her you know. Believe me, if I knew what was happening I would fix it."

Luna moved closer to Discord, narrowing her eyes at him with a pointed hoof.

"My sister talked to you while you were in stone. You heard what she talked about, did you? What did she say? Anything that could lead to this?" She demanded. Discord dropped Fluttershy and crossed his arms at her.

"I don't go around sharing other ponies' secrets. Unlike some ponies." He snapped at Luna. Luna blushed and moved a bit further away.

"I had to tell them, Discord! They deserved to know!" She snapped. Discord pointed an accusing claw at her.

"They didn't need to know. You just wanted to get that secret off your chest. Well, tell me Lulu. Do you feel any better!?"

Luna shook her head and moved further away from his accusing glare.

"T-They need to know." She mumbled.

Suddenly a soft groan filled the awkward silence.

---

Celestia's eyes fluttered open and she let out a soft groan as her body ached and her eyes adjusted to the sunlight coming through the window. Suddenly a dark navy blue figure with a flowing main blocked the sunlight with her body. She lifted her head slightly to see Luna looking down at her with concern.

"L-Luna? Wh-Where am I?" She asked in a weak voice. Finding it hard to speak as her body was in so much pain. Luna bit her lip before responding and looked to something behind her before she replied.

"You...Had an incident during the summit and you were seriously injured."

Celestia attempted to move out of the bed but was quickly held down by a familiar paw on her shoulder. She looked up in alarm seeing Discord staring back at her with his red and yellow eyes.

"Dizzy? What are y-"

She heard a rustle and then looked towards the end of the spacious medical room where Twilight and her friends were nervously standing with awkward smiles. Well, all except Pinkie who seemed oblivious to the situation. She gawked at them and then looked to Luna and Discord before back at Twilight.