Chapter 18

I quickly ran into Joseph's hospital room and held his hands crying, "Joseph! Don't die on me! Please! Who did this to you?" Alex looked down and trembled, saying to Aquafina, "Anthony pushed Joseph off a cliff." Aquafina looked over to where Anthony was at and looked at him angrily.

In the hospital room, there was tension between me and Anthony along with Roger and Alex. Roger gulped and stuttered, looking away from Alex's glaring eyes, "T-the h-hospital posters are cr-cro-crooked." Alex snapped at Roger annoyed, "Shut up or I will make your stupid little face crooked."

Roger was shaking scared and cowered. The nurse went in the hospital room and said to them all, "We are going to be testing Joseph's blood pressure to see if he's still conscious. Please wait out the door."

We nodded and exited the room, impatiently waiting outside the door. 10 minutes later, the nurse approached us, "Joseph is well and conscious. You can enter in now." We all cried happily and went inside his hospital room, hugging him tightly. Roger smiled at Joseph and gave him a big present with a blue bow, "This is a Get Well gift from me and Alex."

Joseph smiled back at Roger and opened up the present, "Oh my god, it's a karate outfit with my name on the back. Thank you, man."

Anthony left the hospital angrily and drove away on his car. Alex stuttered and looked at Joseph, playing the victim card, "Roger emotionally abused me last night. He called me a loser." Roger was furious and shouted at Alex angrily, "I said nothing!" They argued with eachother loudly, until I stepped between them and yelled crying, "SHUT UP!" They both looked at eachother in resentment and I sat on the edge of Joseph's hospital bed and looked into his eyes crying, "I'm pregnant. With your baby." Alex was surprised, "I thought it was Anthony's baby." Roger mumbled to him smartly, "Aquafina and Joseph had more one-night stands." Alex chuckled at Roger and muttered, "Us non-virgins don't call it that. We call it sex, but you don't know that since nobody wants to fuck you." They glared at eachother more.

Joseph beamed and hugged me tightly, "So I'm going to be a father?!" I smiled and nodded, "Yep, and I will be a mother." Joseph flirted with me, "You will be a great mother." We giggled at eachother and made out. Roger and Joseph did their special handshake and smiled at Joseph, "Get well, man. You're strong." Joseph smiled at Roger happily, "Thank you, man. You're the king." Roger and Alex nodded and went home.