Chapter 13

After they left, Joseph and I went outside. We sat on the balcony of the house and looked at eachother. I said to Joseph quietly, "Make the first move if you want to." Joseph looked at me in surprise then we went closer to eachother.

Joseph leaned in towards me and asked timidly, "Are you sure about this? We're both severely injured."

I nodded softly and looked into his eyes, "I want you back, Joseph. I don't care if the pain gets worse for me." Joseph started tearing up and said to me, clenching my hands tightly, "But don't you love Anthony too? I would feel shitty for this." I started tearing up too then placed my hands on his chest, "I can love you both. Even with all the shit Anthony pulled, I refuse to let him down. I will love you both. I will make time for you both. I promise I'm committed, Joseph."

Joseph leaned in even closer to me, "I know you're committed. I just want me and Anthony to get along so dating him isn't awkward for you two." I nodded and slowly unbuttoned his shirt, "I understand, just make the first move. I don't want to be your ex anymore." Joseph suddenly pulled me closer and we passionately kissed eachother on the balcony.

Anthony was watching us from inside the party and he looked down sadly, walking away. I pulled away from the kiss after a few minutes and I wiped the blood from his lips, "I love you, Joseph." Joseph smiled and rested his forehead against mine, "I love you too, Aquafina. I never stopped loving you. I'll love you till the day I die, baby."

I giggled and we kissed again. One of the boys who sat with Joseph at lunch cheered us on. The very shy ginger boy gave Joseph another bag of candy, "Here you go, man." I giggled even more and looked at Joseph and the 2 boys, "Umm is the candy bags some sort of teenage boy lingo or something?" The blonde boy shrugged, "Or something." The ginger ate vanilla pudding and said to me, "But if Roger and I were to come up with a lingo for it, giving candy bags to someone would mean that you want to fuck them." Joseph said sternly, "I'm not gay," and we all shared a good laugh.

The ginger added Sour Patch Kids to his vanilla pudding and introduced himself, "I'm Alex. The blondie is Roger." Joseph and I shook their hands and Alex said to Joseph nervously, "I'm gay and I like you." Roger gulped nervously and looked at Joseph and Alex, "I'm gay and I like both of you guys." Alex looked down nervously, "I have another thing to confess...I'm a female to male transgender." Roger gave Alex another pudding and said to Joseph and I randomly, "Did you know that the highest record for the biggest amount of comments on a single Facebook post is over a million?" I raised my eyebrows at Alex and Roger while drinking my fruit punch, "You two are very strange." Alex and Roger looked over near the bar area of the party and saw their ex-girlfriends making out with eachother. Alex added a Twix to his vanilla pudding and mumbled, "I want someone to kiss me like that, but-," out of nowhere, Roger kissed Alex passionately on the lips and smirked at everyone showing his muscles, "Gay pride, bitches."

All 4 of us exited the party to see a police officer abusing a black girl. I glared at the officer and yelled at him, "Hey! Leave her alone! She did nothing wrong!" The officer scowled at Aquafina, "This negro was acting suspicious." Aquafina punched the officer in the face and said to him fiercely, "Get your racist ass out of here. She was just exiting the party like we are. Black Lives Matter whether you like it or not." The officer and I glared at eachother more and he drove away on his car.

Soon enough, the black girl and the rest of us all became best friends. The black girl is named Rita by the way. Joseph kissed my lips and looked at me impressed, "You are such a legend, babe." I smiled at him and kissed him back, "You're the legend, my babyboy, not me." We giggled at eachother and shared an ice cream at Dairy Queen.

Rita looked at all of us and asked, "Anybody up for karaoke?" I looked at Joseph confused, "What's karaoke?" Joseph sighed and responded back, "It's where you sing." I nodded in understanding and smiled at Rita, "Let's do this!" We went into the karaoke place and Roger said to one of the girls exiting the karaoke stage, "I imagine karaoke places like gay bars. Same atmosphere, but different usage." The girl looked at him weirdly and walked out with her friend. Roger yelled after them, "Oh, so you're a lesbian. Very nice. Well, I'm gay and my crush is right here with me, so ha."