"Lan Huan. I have liked you for a long time and it was fucking painful to see you smile back at doe eyes with such warmth. So I turned away and focused on doing what I could do and having what I could have instead of pinning after things that were never meant to be mine. And now you come and tell me that you liked me back then and still went... and you still went into the arms of..." Lan Xichen felt tears begin to fall and frustration began to build. Wanyin was practically screaming at this point, panting, turned away still.

"You tell me, if I was so easy to replace, why should I return your feelings in the first place. So, it doesn't matter what I feel. I feel you should leave because there can be anything and everything between us but love."

Wanyin said it, the one word he had longed to hear and tears began to roll from his eyes. He knew all he needed to know from the kiss Wanyin had bestowed upon him and yet he was being pushed away. He was always feeling pushed away. He now knew Wanyin was afraid. Afraid to love back. What could he do now but convince him? Convince him with all his might that there was non but him, there had never been anyone but Wanyin. He rushed to Wanyin and turned him around.

"If you don't love me then why does this feel so good?" Lan Xichen kissed him, only to be shoved back. But he was ready, his hands shot out and grabbed Wanyin. Pulling him close to his chest. He caught hold of his narrow, sharp chin and forced his mouth to claim the other, like Wanyin had done to him one time. Forced his tongue and savoured the taste of lake water in his mouth, mixed with the sublet scent of lotuses. As soon as his grip relaxed, Wanyin's hand were at his chest and he was pushed back into the bed pole, that creaked loudly.

"Feeling good has nothing to do with love," Lan Xichen witness the expression of anger in his face when he walked up to him and place a knees between his legs and pressed up slowly but surely.

"Wanyin." he warned.

"Why Sect Leader Lan? Does it not feel good?'' Then Wanyin did the unthinkable and Lan Xichen's eyes rolled back into his head as a warm hardness and wet clothes rubbed and pressed between his legs. The pleasure, even with the clothes between them was too much to handle. His control was slipping away and Wanyin's next words snapped him.

"No love and it still feels so good." Lan Xichen's eyes focused on the challenging smirk and his hand reached out to press into Wanyin's backside as he pulled the perfect round mounds in his hand and filled his hands with just a clingy wet layer of robes between them. He pulled the hips close and lined the two shafts while grinding them harder, through the clothes.

"If you do not love me then why do you not stop me?" he couldn't bring himself to be angry anymore. Now all he wanted was for them to forget everything but the current was too strong and Lan Xichen's words triggered Wanyin to pull away and stagger. One of the candle stands went out in a snuff making the moment even more aggressive. He once again grabbed Wanyin by the hips. He felt Wanyin wrap his legs and grind harder making Lan Huan stagger back to the bedpost, in the dark. After staggering a little, he walked ahead and lined his love's back with the wall to hold him up. His hands were busy brushing in places that the wet robe enticed him to do. Wanyin pushed him once again but all reasoning has fallen away as they heard more clatter and clamor.

The pressure inside his pants was building high enough for him to forget the roaming hands of Wanyin until they came to pinch on his chest buds. Lan Xichen reached down and pressed his palm to the other's hardness, rubbing him up and down. Wanyin quickly climbed down and pushed Xichen back, until the back of his knees collided with the edge of the bed. Lan Xichen fell back against the soft mattress and noted the hungry and lustful look in Wanyin's eyes. With the loss of control over his emotions, he scoffed, "And Sect Leader Jiang says he does not love?"