Episode 8 - Cut Ties

Chris McLean sighed as he sipped his lemonade while tanning on the beach. "Last time on Total Drama Anarchy... The teams hunted dummies around camp, but of course, this show isn't called Total DRAMA for nothing. Alejandro is starting to become the villain we've all been waiting for all season, while Heather and Justin are scheming their own plans. Alejandro messed up Duncan by making him blame Courtney for all their past problems. Now Heather, Duncan, Scott and Justin all want Courtney gone! I wonder how that will pan out... Courtney tried to make amends with Gwen, but failed miserably and is now going to apologize to everyone she's hurt... Apparently. The Pigs ended up taking the victory when Katie accidentally shot the wrong dummy, and she took a visit to the boat of losers. Today's challenge will be quite a TUG on the players. All HELD will break loose. It'll FRAY their knots. Heh heh. What will it be? And could the pigs possibly and finally win for the THIRD time in a ROW? I would be surprised. Find out all this on today's episode of TOTAL. DRAMA. ANARCHY!!!!!"

Courtney smiled as she quietly hummed, waking up. She looked around the girl's cabin at the already awake girls, who were getting dressed and brushing their hair.

"Good morning sleeping beauty," Heather huffed. "I thought you would've been the first to wake up."

Courtney climbed down the ladder, followed by a shiver, before quickly covering herself with a blanket. "Why is it so cold?"

"It's called the weather, sweetheart," Heather grumbled sarcastically. "I'm sure a former CIT would've heard of it."

Courtney frowned at her, before turning to Bridgette. "I usually wake up to Chris' orders to get out of bed. Which surprisingly didn't happen today. Why's that?"

"All I know is that it can't be good," Bridgette sighed.

"Y'know the great thing about reality shows..." Chris exclaimed as he barged through the door. "... Is that there's hidden cameras EVERYWHERE! C'mon ladies, the boys are already up and ready."

CONFESSION
Heather: Yeah, thank you Chris. That would've been great to know beforehand.

Chris grinned as the last of the girls joined the group. "Good morning campers! Glad to see you all had a pleasant sleep. In case you couldn't tell, it is extremely freezing today, and originally, the producers and I were going to make you playa regular game of tug of war, but after seeing the forecast today, we came up with an even better idea. Tug of War, but on WATER!"

The campers gasped.

"Tug of war? On water?" Lindsay mumbled curiously. "That seems a bit cold, Kyle. I dunno if that's a good idea."

"My dear, Lindsay," Chris chirped. "One day you'll get it. Now I want everyone on that floatie with the convenient rope on it that we somehow got, PRONTO!"

The campers mumbled their complaints under their breaths as they walked down the dock of shame and went aboard the floating tug of war game.

"Could this get any worse?" Duncan muttered as he picked up the rope.

"Yes!" Courtney snapped before spinning around. "We could lose! So I hope you're all ready to use those skinny arms and legs, because I do not want to see a marshmallow at all for the rest of my life!"

"Caaaampers!" Chris called from the dock with his megaphone. "There will be a total of 10 rounds! You all know the drill. Just tug the rope and the team that either has all their players slip into the freezing cold water or the rope gets out of the other team's grip wins! There will be a break at the fifth round so Courtney's lawyers don't sue us for whatever reason at this point."

Courtney smiled proudly.

"Now, let the games BEGIN!"

CONFESSION
Emma: This is so unfair! They have LeShawna on their team and she's basically a she-hulk! Not to mention Geoff, Ennui and Trent! The strongest player we have on our team is well... Me. And maybe Alejandro, but mostly me!