Episode 3 - Home base

"Last time on Total Drama Anarchy... The teams went on a scavenger hunt around Wawanakwa, however it was the Hippos that came out on top because the twins gave up their leaf, and Sadie and Leonard got sidetracked and didn't get their item. Unfortunately, it was Leonard that took the fall and rode the boat of losers. But this time, I have a more familiar challenge set in store for the campers. What will it be? Who will be voted out? Find out all that here on TOTAL. DRAMA. ANARCHY!!!"

Duncan watched from his window as Courtney sat on the stairs of the girl's cabin, gazing as the rain poured over the camp. He snorted and joined her as she watched him in confusion.

"What do you want?" Courtney hissed, though her voice had a slight edge to it. 

Duncan smirked. "I just wanted to say that you did well in the challenge today. Seeing you wrestle a shark was a treat."

"I'm sure it was. I did most of the work!"

Duncan snorted. "Remember the sasquatchanakwa?"

Courtney hummed in thought. "I would've congratulated you on that, but then you ruined it."

"Fine," said Duncan with a shrug. "But watching rain and the stars seems kind of fun. Especially with you."

Courtney frowned at him. "Don't let Gwen hear you say that," she retorted. 

"Gwen and I broke up, remember?" Duncan pointed out. "So don't bring it up."

Courtney rolled her eyes. "Whatever. I gave up on being jealous a while ago anyway," she grumbled, standing up and going inside her cabin. Duncan watched as the lights shut off, and with a sigh, he headed back to his own cabin.

"Campers!" Chris yelled over the loud speaker the next morning. 

All the campers groaned as they exited their cabins, rubbing their eyes, still in their pyjamas.

"You are so dead McLean," Duncan mumbled. "I need my beauty sleep."

"Clearly," Gwen said with a chuckle, earning a glare from Duncan.

"I hope you're all ready for today's challenge!" Chris exclaimed. "This will be a fun one. The game you're playing today is the classic game of Capture the Flag. Team Power Pigs will get the red flag, and team Hippie Hippos will get a blue flag. Both teams have to place their flag somewhere in their territory and protect it. However, opposing teams can cross each other's territories and try to capture the flag. If they get tipped, they get put in a 'jail cell' and the only way to escape is if your teammate tips you. The first team to get an opposing coloured flag in their territory wins immunity. The other team will be sending someone home."

CONFESSION
Noah: Remember when I said that sports aren't my forte?

CONFESSION
Harold: I have a bad feeling about me and this challenge. If there's one thing I know, it's that I can't run or sneak. I need those things for this game.

"Alright team," Emma said, calling the team into a huddle after they had reached their marked territory. "We lost the first challenge, doesn't mean we'll lose this one. This team looks promising enough and we need a plan."

"Defenders and attackers," Alejandro suggested. "Classic, yet it'll work. Who's with me?"

"Oh, what the heck?" Duncan grumbled. "Who's going as what?"

"Attacker, calling it!" Heather called out. "We need the strongest members attacking, and the weaker defending. And at least one stronger person defending the flag. I think Sadie, Emma, Harold, Mickey, Jay and our strong person can be Alejandro."

Emma gritted her teeth. "Excuse me? I am not a weaker player! Put blondie in there instead!"

"Hey!" Bridgette grunted, crossing her arms.