S3 Ch.10 The Return

Comincia dall'inizio

Ben: "Oh, sorry."

Dr. Vicktor eyes Ben for a moment, and notices the Omnitrix aswell as the Ultimatrix on Y/n.

Dr. Vicktor: "You shouldn't be here."

Dr. Vicktor turns to the flight Director.

Dr. Vicktor: "You bring unauthorized visitors into a classified area? Get rid of them."

Hope: "What's his problem?"

Flight Director: "Its kind of a crazy day, Max, with the delay and all. Maybe we should reschedule your tour. You remember the way out, right?"

As the flight Director walked away, Max and the kids snuck further into the space center. Max and the kids were able to sneak into one of the command rooms of the space center to access the video recordings of the security and research cameras.

After a while of looking through camera footage, Y/n had other business to attend to.

Y/n: "Hey grandpa, is it okay if I go to the restroom?"

Max: "Sure, just be careful not to get spotted."

Y/n: "Got it."

Y/n made his way to the restroom and was able to relieve himself without incident. However, on his way back to the others, he's attacked by the werewolf.

Y/n: "The werewolf?!"

The wolf swiped at Y/n, but he was able to dodge the attack.

Y/n: "I think it's time to put you in the kennel!"

Y/n activated the Ultimatrix and transformed.

Osiris: "Osiris! Time to put you on a leash!"

Using his bandages, Y/n attempted to restrain the wolf, but its razor sharp claws easily tore through them. The ensuing battle was a violent back and forth between the two seemingly evenly matched aliens. However, an explosion caused by the wolf's hyper howl allowed it to slip away when the battle began to turn into Y/n's favor.

Max and the others quickly arrived at the aftermath of the battle, and briefly confused Y/n for the mummy that attacked them on the farm.

Osiris: "The wolf from the reservation attacked me. But he got away. He could be anywhere in the space center."

Ben: "While you were tangling with fido, we found out that Dr. Vicktor was there when the shuttle was grounded by the purple lightning."

Osiris: "Purple lightning, an alien werewolf, and a suspicious Doctor. What's the connection? What could those three things have in common?"

Max: "I dont know. But my gut tells me nothing good can come of it."

Hope: "Where do we go from here?"

Gwen: "How about over there!"

Gwen points to the sky where purple lightning is striking. The gang quickly follows the lightning to an old NASA scrapyard.

Max: "The purple lightning came from right around here."

Hope: "What is this place grandpa?"

Max: "They call it the Graveyard. Rockets, thrusters, engines, capsules, you name it. From every mission, Mercury, Gemini, Apollo. NASA's like your Aunt Vera, neither one likes to throw anything out."

While they were searching the scrapyard, the group is attacked by the wolf and the mummy.

Hope: "The mummy's here too!"

Ben: "Y/n!"

Y/n: "Way ahead of you!"

The boys activate the Omnitrix and Ultimatrix and transform.