The Incident

This story will now be from Y/N's point of view.

It was early in the morning, I was walking down the stairs with my dad to see what we were having for breakfast.

"Hey-" I said, but my mom shushed me.

"Shh, shh, shh!" My mom said. I was really confused.

"What's wrong?" My dad asked.

Haley and Luke were doing a handshake, they looked like they were getting along which is very odd because all they do is fight.

"Why aren't they trying to hurt each other?" Dad said. I was scratching my head. I was surprised they weren't hitting each other.

"I don't know, but I'm afraid to move." Mom whispered to us.

"I think I'm having a dream, this cannot be happening." I say rubbing my forehead.

"You're really good at this." Haley says to Luke.

"Thanks." Luke replied back.

"I'm done, I'm literally done watching. I can't take this." I hurry and walk out of the kitchen into the living room.

"What is happening Claire?" I overhear my dad ask.

My mom shakes her head staring at them.

———
Then, Haley and Luke started to fight again. Luke slapped Haley's arm.
"OW! That hurt, Jerk!" Haley shouts at him. She decides to push him back for revenge. I overheard the conversation.

"Oh good! Life is back to normal." I say walking back in with a big smile on my face.

"Ow! I'm gonna kill you stupid." Luke says pushing Haley over.

"Ow!"

"What happened?" Mom asked me and dad.

"Now I'm sad." Dad said frowning.

"Ugh!" Haley yelled. They kept fighting, they were just good, now they're acting like monsters.

———

Y/N's Interview : "Okay, so my grandma came back in town the other day apparently. So here's a little backstory of my grandma, DeDe. My grandma is really nice to me, but she can be crazy at times.. She literally ruined Grandpa Jay and Gloria's wedding. She was drunk I think. Anyway, she made a interesting toast."

Flashback : "I'd like to make a toast. To the bride and to the groom, my ex. 35 years we were together, and he couldn't wait 10 minutes to run off with charo." DeDe said. Gloria kept staring at Jay, everyone was saying "Ooh!"
She continued "Seriously, I knew they were perfect for each other. When I saw his wallet and her boobs." The audience gasped.

"Okay mom-" Mitchell was trying to get her to stop.

"Oh, relax, Mitchell. What, did you take your Claire pill?" DeDe asked. My mom was about to get up and attack her, but Dad and I told her not to. Then, DeDe was pretending to be Gloria, she mocked her accent and everything. DeDe knocked down the wedding cake, and almost broke a window.