Fizbo

"Ow! It hurts." I complained.
"I'm sorry this happened sweetie." Mom consoled as she was patting me on the head.

A couple hours earlier : Me and Luke's birthday was coming up! We were so excited. We began to head downstairs.

"There they are!" Dad exclaimed. "Big day's coming up. What do you two want for your birthday?" Dad asked.

"I want a Phone, a sketchbook, new paint, a basketball, clothes, shoes, money, a new video game, and a puppy!" I said this all very fast that Eminem couldn't even say it as fast as me.

"The puppy is probably not happening. But everything else we can try." Mom said. I frowned. Oh well!

"It's okay; I'm good." Luke said. I looked at him with the weirdest look ever.

"Seriously? You're so strange." I told him.

"Come on. The sky's the limit. Dream big, my boy." Dad empathized.

"Well, I guess I could use a belt." Luke said.

"A belt?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, you're right. I don't need it. The extension cord works pretty good." He said with a smile.

"That's where my extension cord went!" I finally realized.
Luke and I have a birthday right around Thanksgiving. Last year mom and dad forget and had to improvise with a cake full of stuffing. It was disgusting.

———

We were getting ready for me and Luke's party that was BIG according to mom. We were waiting on the couch playing video games. It took forever.

"Ugh I just wanna go outside and see what's going on." I sighed. Then I realized. If it's taking so long, then it's probably going to be epic. This might be one of the best parties me and Luke have ever had. We continued our game of Mario Kart and we were still waiting for this epic party.

"Alright! Luke and Y/N we're ready for you!" Mom shouted in a happy voice. Me and Luke jumped up and down with excitement. We ran outside.

"OH MY GOSH! This is the best. This is so detailed and terrific!" I cheered. There was a rock wall, a zip-line, a craft table, an Iguana, and a ton of balloons! It was fascinating.

———
My dad was recording me and Luke's party on his big camera.

"If this tape is found in the future, this is how we humans celebrated birthdays." Dad said. Luke came sliding down on the zip line very fast.

"Dad watch out!" I shouted.

"Hey dad!" Luke said.

"Yeah, there's my boy. Zipline, extreme-" Luke bumped into Dad. Dad fell down with the camera. I giggled!
"Oof! I'm okay, I'm good, I'm good. Lesson learned: don't stand... don't stand there. Let's go and rope this area off. Excellent, thank you! Hey kiddos. You having fun?" Dad said this all very fast.

"Yeah! And I love my new belt." Luke thanked him.

"Yeah and thanks for the video games, money, and candies." I thanked.