CHAPTER 6

Louis awoke to hot breath fanning against the left side of his neck. He kept his eyes shut, smiling a little and allowing himself to enjoy the comforting rush that filled his veins. It was relaxing just to feel the steady, patterned breathing from Harry. Waking up to his boy next to him was a feeling Louis swore he would never grow tired of.

Harry had been with him for three days now. Since he arrived, they had spent the majority of the time lounging around in their bedroom. Harry was clearly stressed over his father's words, as he continually brought up the topic out of his fear of the unknown outcome. Louis tried his best to keep him quiet and focus on happier things.

Today, Louis supposed, was one of those happier things. It was his 19th birthday and he was getting to spend it with Harry.

He opened his eyes, shifting a little to stretch, but keeping his arm around his boy securely, feeling the soft fabric of his robes thread through his fingers. He looked down at Harry, who moaned in his sleep, the hand that was firmly placed on Louis' bare chest tightening.

Louis kissed the top of Harry's curls. Nothing made him happier than knowing that Harry and their child were both safe with him.

"Good morning," Louis looked down, seeing Harry smile up at him. He blinked tiredly at Louis.

"Hi, lovely," he responded easily. "Sleep well?"

"Always do," Harry said, snuggling back into the crook of his neck. His hand remained tight on Louis' chest.

Louis didn't reply as he felt Harry began to kiss his neck. He felt Harry move a little onto his side, trying to reach deeper into the crook of his neck. Slowly, he began to kiss up Louis' jaw tenderly.

"Happy birthday," Harry whispered, his lips now leaving a string of soft kisses against Louis' cheek.

"Thanks, love," Louis hummed, shifting slightly to capture Harry's lips. The kiss was only soft for a moment as he suddenly felt the boy's hand plant firmly against his chest, digging his fingernails in hard enough to make Louis moan into the kiss.

Harry clearly wasn't done yet though. His lips never left Louis' as he slid his leg over Louis' waist, moving to straddle him. From his place on top, he slowly began to grind onto Louis, rutting their cocks up together. Louis gasped into Harry's mouth, his free hand going up to grip Harry's bum.

Right before Louis had the chance to slide his tongue into Harry's mouth, the boy broke the kiss abruptly. He hovered his lips mere inches over Louis', his grinding reducing to a slow, rocking manner. Louis whined, attempting to feel Harry's luscious lips on his own until Harry moved his head further up. Louis stared up at him, staring into his wild eyes. Harry's face was already heavily flushed.

Harry leaned down then, breaking their intense eye contact. His pants were tickling Louis' ear hotly.

"How do you want me birthday boy?" Harry suddenly sounded oddly less submissive than Louis has heard him in the past. His voice screamed he wanted to try to please Louis but take the lead. It caused an odd stir inside of Louis because he didn't want Harry to be dominant. Not now, anyway. It was his birthday and Louis knew exactly what he wanted.

"Want you to straddle my face," Louis said as his hands slowly moving to hike up Harry's robes to his waist, letting Louis grip his bare cheeks again but still having the fabric rub his wrist. "I want to feel how wet you are when I get you like this. God-" he ran his hand down Harry's hole- causing Harry to fall back against him, his breath now back on his neck. "You're so wet, Hazza."

"Do you want me to sit on your face?" Harry asked, stopping his grinds as Louis rubbed his pointer finger around Harry's rim, making him squirm in a desperate need for Louis' touch.