Why am I so worked up on this? I do not love that Nong from the very beginning until this morning when I finally ended everything between us. Why can't I forget the way he looked at me as he poured that icy lemonade in between my pants? His seductive smile complimented well with the depth of his staring like he was trying to pull me in.

Ugh! What the hell is wrong with me? Why am I thinking this kind of things?

*

"Is that Nong Masa? Oh my God! Why is he suddenly this sexy?"

"He broke up with P Vee right? So I can hit on him?"

"Too bad he doesn't like girls. I really like him though."

"He doesn't like girls? But I saw him flirting with one a moment ago inside the girl's washroom."

"Really? Does that mean he's bisexual? So I can have a chance to hit on him?"

"Do you think Vee would mind though?"

"Nah! They are over! Vee doesn't have the right anymore."

My eyes flew suddenly open with the words of that last person I heard talking. They were a group of engineering students drinking in the next table. They were talking casually because they haven't seen me sitting next to them. And they were talking as if that younger person was also in the same pub we were in at the moment.

"Vee. Don't mind them. They are stupid and don't know what they are talking about." Phailin eyed the group of engineers from the next table like they are some kind of filth.

I have no interest in any of them. What I wanted is to find that person they are talking about. I scanned the place trying to look for that younger person.

"Vee? If you are looking for Nong Masa I saw him walked out of that door seconds ago." Kit pointed at the door in front of us. I hesitated for a while but my legs was pushing me to stand.

"Talk nicely with each other, will you?" Nin reminded me. I just nodded at my friends and hurriedly went out to look for my ex boyfriend.

"Call us if you needed some help ai Vee!" I heard Rune yelling after me. But my attention is now focused on finding that younger person.

I found him as soon as I walked out of the door. At first I thought I had mistaken another person for that nong. It's because the person I'm seeing in front of me was locking his lips with some beautiful girl I am not familiar with.

The two persons were glued to each other, ignoring the people that were staring at them in disbelief. Some of the bystanders were even taking pictures and video of the two of them. Masa continued to devour the lips of the girl he was clinging to.

I don't know how long I was looking at them. I wasn't able to move a muscle from experiencing the strangest thing that I have ever felt in my entire life.

Something was happening inside me that made me want to scream at the top of my lungs. There was also this irrational urge of wanting to pull Masa away from that girl and punch that pretty face of his until he can no longer see anyone else but me.

"Shiya! Is that P Vee watching? Oh no. How can Masa do that?"

"Did they just broke up?"

"The nerve of that nong! Poor P Vee."

The buzzing voices around me added more to my raging feelings as I blindly step closer towards the nong and the girl who finally ended their kissing. The younger person was now twirling his fingers on the girl's hair while his other hand moved down to her thin waist. He was smiling seductively down at the girl who was clearly bewitched with his charm by now.