-Episode 18-

Febuary 18, 20**

(Jimin's POV)

Today was hobi's birthday, Y/N, Yoongi, and I were decorating the dorms. Y/N was baking him a cake the smell swirling through the whole dorm when she walked to the kitchen and took it out of the oven. My stomach growled, which dragged me to the kitchen seeing her singing along to the music that played from her earbuds and stacking the cake. I chuckled quietly, walking behind her wrapping my arms softly around her waist and pecking the back of her neck. She turned her head, kissing my lips, I did the same a sudden desire coming over me. I turned her around completely, cupping her cheek and the side of her neck. She responded quickly running her small hands through my hair, I snuck my tongue into the kiss and my hands started traveling her body. There was a awkward cough that echoed through the kitchen.

Yoongi:
Look love birds, if you don't hurry the hell up I'm going to beat both your ass's!

Jimin:
oh, kinky~

I laughed the small girl in front of me laughing as well. Yoongi shook his head, secretly laughing while walking back to the living room. Y/N grabbed a strawberry off the counter and shoved it in between my teeth.

(Y/N's POV)

Once I shoved the strawberry into his mouth, his pink plump lips curled around it making him look absolutely divine.

Y/N:
your so beautiful.

Jimin:
I should be the one saying that~

The apples of his cheeks shone a light red as he continued to eat the strawberry in order to look more ethereal. When he finished he pressed his lips to mine once again, the strawberry juice covered his lips, the tart flavor of strawberry overrun my mouth.

I pulled away, putting my hand on his chest and pushing him away with a giggle.
Y/N:
Okay, I need to finish this cake so you~, go finish helping Yoongi decorate.

Jimin's shoulders slumped, his eyes sad, and lips in a dramatic pout.

Jimin:
can I help with the cake?

Y/N:
No, I want to make something special for Hoseok, because I don't want to feel like I'm a burden to all of you.

Jimin:
But you aren't, your like family.

Y/N:
I know but still. Just go and finish decorating, Hoseok is supposed to be home in about 15 minutes.

Jimin:
Okay, but I'll continue this talk later.

Jimin walked out a smile spread across his lips. I rolled my eyes, then went back to putting whipped cream over the cylinder cake. I cut slices of strawberries placing them all around the cake. Adding the last of the candles then putting a picture of bangtan in the middle. I smiled down at my work before hearing a yell from Yoongi, who's in the living room.

(Jimin's POV)

I was hanging the last of the streamers off the stair railings, when I got back up I was startled by Yoongi Hyung standing in front of me.

Yoongi:
Hoseok is on his way home, he'll be back in maybe 10 minutes!

He yelled so Y/N could hear his words as well.