-Episode 11-

December 5, 20**

-10:45 pm-

(Jimin's POV)

Jimin:
I've fallen for you Y/N

Y/N:
R-really

Y/N looked like she was about to burst into happy tears. So I pulled her into a tight hug and kissed her forehead.

Y/N:
I-i Love you to Jimin.

I pulled away with excitement taking over my body. I picked her up and swung her around careful not to hurt her. My emotions took over and I pulled Y/N into a passionate kiss she kissed back running her hands through my hair. I let go of her and set her down.

Jimin:
I'm so happy right now!

I pulled her into another kiss. Once I pulled away I saw her in tears.

Jimin:
W-whats wrong, Lovely

Y/N:
W-what about y-your career J-jimin

Jimin:
I'd risk it all just to be with you.

She hugged me tightly with her head on my shoulder.

Jimin:
Want to go to a special place with me?

Y/N:
Sure.

I picked her up bridle style and carried her to the car. I sat in the drivers seat and started driving to the special place that only I know about.

(20 minutes later)

I stopped at the edge of a forest and got out. I opened the door for Y/N  and covered her eyes as we walked on a narrow path thats overgrown and barely visible. Once we made it to the spot I turned on bright lights that lit up a small part of the forest.

Jimin:
Open your eyes, Lovely.

She opened her eyes to see a Ferris wheel and a broken down SUV that was locked so no animals could get in. I led her over to the Ferris wheel where we sat in the bottom seat and talked about many things, after about 30 minutes I realized she was getting a little tired because her eyes kept fluttering closed and opened quickly whenever she heard me ask a question . I took her hand and laid her against my shoulder leading her to the back of the locked SUV. I opened the back of the car with the spare key on my keychain and the car lit up with small fairy lights hanging from the ceiling. There was a bed in the back with many blankets and pillows piled on top of it. I jumped in pulling Y/N with me, closing the door behind us and paying beside her.

Y/N: 
It's amazing Jimin~

I cuddling her close to me while she yawned. I smiled against her neck as we laid in a comfortable silence. She intertwined our fingers together and snuck her cold feet between my legs. I pulled the comforter over us trying to keep her as warm as possible so she doesn't freeze. I pecked her neck softly, humming a song which led her to a deep slumber. A small smile spread across my lips and I fell asleep as well.

-6:45 am-

I woke up to my phone vibrating signaling that there was a call to be answered.
I clicked the answer button and a loud yell was heard making Y/N's eyes flutter open slowly.