-Episode 12-

December 6, 20**

(Jimin's POV)

I slowly walked out of Jin's room with my head low. I walked back into my room and laid on the bed as I listened to the sound of the shower and a pretty voice singing behind it. I heard the water shut off and and a few minutes later the door opened to reveal Y/N in some sweats and my giant hoodie.

I patted on the vacant spot beside me on the bed. She walked over and sat down. I slowly moved my head over to her lap. She gave a small smile running her hands through my hair. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out to see an article about me and Y/N having our date last night.

Jimin:
umm darling we have a problem.

She looked at me worried but also confused. I handed her my phone. She started reading, her eyes widened as she read. I watched as a couple stray tears streamed down her face. I quickly got up an wiped the tears away.

Jimin:
please don't cry, darling.

Y/N:
But Jimin I might r-ruin your c-career.

Jimin:
Y/N do you remember what I told you last night, "I'd risk it all just to be with you."

I kissed her softly tasting the salty tears that ran down her face. I pulled away and hugged her tightly wanting her to feel better. I heard a knock on my door as I continued hugging her.

Jimin:
come in!

I watched as Yoongi walked through the door with a serious look on his face.

Yoongi:
We have to talk Jimin

His tone scared me. I slowly pulls away from a crying Y/N.

Yoongi:
You to Y/N

She had a scared look on her face which made me want to comfort her.

Jimin:
come with me, Darling.

I held my hand out for her to take. She took it with a hesitant motion. I pulled her with me as we walked down the stairs trailing a few feet behind Yoongi. Once we made it to the living room the whole aura changed. Everyone had a very angry or intense look on their face making me want to cower and stay away from them. Me and Y/N sat on the couch facing them.

Namjoon:
do you have any idea what you've done Jimin! Your just going to throw away your career because of a girl you texted!

Jimin:
I-I

I could see a bit of anger on Jin's face from talking about Y/N that way.

Jimin:
Don't talk about her that way! She's kept me in a better mental state since I started talking to her!

Jimin:
You don't care about me all you want me to do is eat, practice, perform, and repeat! While Y/N wants to take c-care of me and make me feel l-loved!

I felt the tears streaming down my cheeks making it harder to talk. I couldn't breathe because my anger took over me I could tell Jin felt the same way that made me feel better that he cared for her. I felt small arms wrap around me they were shaking horribly. I looked down to see Y/N shaking I guessed it might have been from my yelling that scared her, or she was shaking from crying.

Y/N:
J-Jimin please s-stop. I'm o-obviously not making your l-life any b-better.

Jimin:
W-what please d-dont!

I watched Y/N let go of me with tears in her eyes. She walked to the front door. I ran to her screaming for her not to go.

Jimin:
P-please don't G-Go! Don't l-leave me!

tears soaked my face as I held tightly to her not wanting to let go.

Jimin:
P-Please!

She bent down to my level cupping my cheeks softly. She started to lean in making everyone except her disappear. Once our lips touched electricity ran through my body. I pulled her closer to my body deepening the kiss. She hugged me tighter than before.

Y/N:
I Love You, please remember that.

She kissed me one last time and pulled away walking out the door.

(Y/N's POV)

I know that it was probably wrong of me to leave him. I still love him so much but it might be better to just wait till things calm down about our relationship, then I'll go see him again but who knows how long that'll be.

I called my friend Yina to pick me up cause the dorms are far away from my house. She pulled up a confused expression covering her face.

Yina:
Why are you crying? What happened, why haven't you been at your house for the last couple days?

Y/N:
Its nothing, I just want to go home.

Y/N:
☁️I actually don't want to leave but I have to. ☁️

Yina:
okay fine, get in the car.

Yina laughed swinging her arm around me and walking me to her car.

Yina:
you know, your trouble you made me drive an hour just to come and get.

I smiled, elbowing her in the side.

Y/N:
well I'm sorry that I have a social life unlike you.

We made it to the car opening my door, she then hurried and hopped in on the drivers side.

-1 Hour Later-

I was dropped off at my house and I walked inside the small living room. I pulled my phone out clicking on Jimin's contact.

(Text Conversation)

Y/N:
📱- Hey Jiminie...

Jimin:
📱- Darling! Thank god you texted.

Y/N:
📱- Yeah..

Jimin:
📱- Lovely is something wrong?

Y/N:
📱- umm. How do I say this.

Jimin:
📱- Please don't say what I think your going to say!

I could sense that he was crying behind the screen of his phone. Making it harder to say what I wanted to say.

Y/N:
📱- I think we should take a break.

Jimin:
📱- Why?

Y/N:
📱- because I don't want the media to ruin our relationship. If we take a break and wait till the media stops writing articles then we might be able to be together again.

Jimin:
📱- Okay I'll wait for you. I Love You💓

Y/N:
📱- I Love You Too💕

(End of Text Conversation)

My eyes we're stinging like someone shot pepper spray in my direction. tears fell and soaked Jimin's hoodie that I was wearing. I laid down on the small couch hugging my knees and whispering that it would be okay. About 1 hour later I cried myself to sleep.

-To Be Continued-